Locked topics

ashnbell

should the...

"you do not have permission to reply to locked topics"

...message that comes up when you've gone to the effort to reply to a topic that wasn't locked when you clicked on it and started typing be changed to...

"you do not have permission to reply to locked topics that weren't locked when you started typing your response.. we apologise for wasting your time by letting you write a load of stuff that we've decided to deny you the right to post since you made the decision to go to the effort of typing it"?

my opinoin = yes

but probably only becasue i've just wasted 5 minutes of my life b*tching about something i'm no longer allowed to b*tch about.

my facial hair thread got locked for......no. tangible. reason. There's a thread about forming a band in Westeros, and Jon and Mance harboring a secret romance, yet ohhhhh nooooo....we can't have an honest dialogue about beards! Seven hells that would be the end times!!

Yeah I saw a couple of funny threads that were locked after a few posts. I would have really liked to see where everyone could take one in particular started by ServantOnIce. It was along the line of business ads in westeros or something the first two posts were pretty damn funny. Glad I could get this in before it's locked though.

my facial hair thread got locked for......no. tangible. reason. There's a thread about forming a band in Westeros, and Jon and Mance harboring a secret romance, yet ohhhhh nooooo....we can't have an honest dialogue about beards! Seven hells that would be the end times!!

My answer was going to be selyse :(

I just saw that lol, why was it locked?

Sunce thus isnt too serious thread, i sooooo want to nickname you KkK, but i cant be sure if appropriate.

Yeah, probably not. I get called k3 or kitty a lot on here.

And holy guacamole, I can't believe this thing is still open.

Archived