Teng Ai Hui

Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

I've finally managed to get the Fantasy League page working , thankfully it's not timing out right now. Too bad it seems that it's too late to join the Head to Head league.

Edited by Raja

I'm in trouble next weekend. I have 3 Chelsea players who won't be in a premiership game, 2 listed as "doubtful," and 1 who hasn't been in his team's starting XI.

that may be the earliest ever temptation to use a wildcard :)

This looks set to be my first craptacular weekend of the season. Michu and Tevez are the only players showing up, and they're massive bandwagons so it doesn't actually do me a whole lot of good.It was always going to be tough without the Chelsea guys, but ay yi yi, Kagawa better show up tomorrow.

I thought I had Cazorla...but I realised I just swapped him out. Nooooooooooooooooo

Tevez as captain was my only saving grace.

i forgot to set up my lineup before the deadline.

i did manage to replace cisse with ba during the week, so it was not a total loss.

42 points total :(

Edited by baxus

and i have my first tied game in a head-to-head league.

it only took me three seasons (this is my third of playing head-to-head) :D

as usual, i have a crappy start of the season, mainly because i have absolutely no clue about newly promoted sides and many new signings :)

things usually start looking better for me as season progresses.

You should wait to see how they do against Reading in the next game. I am hoping that will be a turning point for Swansea and they can start to play more like how they did at the start of the season. In a somewhat desperate move I took the hit on points to make two transfers to get rid of Pogrebynak and Nasri in order to take in Nolan and Ba.

i did the same - sold vidic and holt and brought in baines and fletcher.

not much use of those transfers at the moment, but the season is long so there's time yet.

Not picking top 4 players ( except Arsenal ) was probably not the best idea . 2nd last

Oh! There's an official iOS app now. I had no idea. I used a third party created android one for a while, but it was kind of janky. Gonna try this one out...