ASOIAF Twenty Questions v. 18

Buckwheat

1. It is not a character.

2. It is not an object.

3. It is not an event.

4. It is not a song.

5. It is not a house.

HINT: One of Jon's Queen Consort guesses on this page did not go entirely into the wrong direction. Check the answers to the rounds 59 and 142.

6. It is not a place.

7. It is not something that can be touched by its own, in a non-materialised state.

8. It is not a tale, but you are farting looking in the answer's general direction when suggesting this.

9. It can be written down.

10. It did not come out of the mouth of a POV character onscreen.

11. It is a text.

12. It is not only oral.

2. It is not an object.

3. It is not an event.

4. It is not a song.

5. It is not a house.

HINT: One of Jon's Queen Consort guesses on this page did not go entirely into the wrong direction. Check the answers to the rounds 59 and 142.

6. It is not a place.

7. It is not something that can be touched by its own, in a non-materialised state.

8. It is not a tale, but you are farting looking in the answer's general direction when suggesting this.

11. It is a text.

12. It is not only oral.

13. It is not A Song of Ice and Fire.

I am thinking it might be a saying: like "Winter is coming" or "Sweet summer child" and such

It might be an house motto, I was thinking something like that aswell. Or a speech, such as Meribald's.

Shadow, I am terribly sorry, I do not remember when it first appeared. I distinctly remember there was at least one mention in Feast.

I do not count this as a real question and answer, because I cannot give a true answer to you.

Ah, Buck, already you have joined the ranks of Petyr and Malcolm and Shadow in the mass confusion your hosting creates. Well done, m'lady.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

That was not what I wanted!

It might be an house motto, I was thinking something like that aswell. Or a speech, such as Meribald's.

but there is that answer: Does not come out of a POV onscreen - so it should be fairly common.

Not Winter is coming, because that was on screen enough, but something common, too.

2. It is not an object.

3. It is not an event.

4. It is not a song.

5. It is not a house.

6. It is not a place.

11. It is a text.

12. It is not only oral.

13. It is not A Song of Ice and Fire.

HINT: It is much longer than a phrase or a motto or a saying.

Archived