Haven - (Syfy - Imagine Spoilers)

Horus Ex Machina

Watched episode 2...not bad still. the only thing that's annoying is Audrey away from Haven. I get thay have to set things up and all but I miss her in Haven. And creepy little guy and Gigantor are hilarious :)

So we did have one thing answered,Audrey doesn't age cause barn time not = our time which we already kind of knew already...darn. You think this New guy will tell us the origin if the troubles? Or he'll just mix up things more? I still don't find Jo to be a villain,just to annoying to watch. Ok I get it girl you have issues...well guess what so does everyone in this town. And they somehow manage to lead civilized conversation. What's woth eyeroling and threatening everything that moves? Does it work? Did it ever work? No. So enough lady.

If you ask me That Guard leader/funny brother is far more villainy if you ask me.

I think the thing with Jordan is her whole status quo kind of fell apart recently? She wasn't exactly a happy camper, but she was doing ok - running her diner and working with the Guard. Then Nathan comes in and suddenly things brighten up, and then he cuts and leaves in a pretty harsh way, and at the same time the Guard stops being what it used to be and everything gets way murkier. And then she gets shot on top of it. So now she's sort of at wit's end - everything still sucks, and she can't go back to the sort-of-getting-by she used to do either. So i'm ok with her - she's being a bitch not entirely because of her powers, but just because that's where she's at right now, personally.

This new guy is making her remember. It's almost opposite to agent Howard. Maybe he's new barn agent with different methods.

I'm almost certain that he's the new agent, but what I'm wondering is whether she's only able to remember her Audrey life or if she can remember skills and events from all of her lives. She was a nurse as Sarah, can she remember any of that? Granted I don't know what type of certs you needed for nursing back in the 60's. From what I've seen it's much more advanced, she may have gotten more first aid knowledge from her training at Quantico for all I know.

I think she is making her remember her Audrey persona cause he needs that persona now. Nurse did her job,she stopped the troubles back then but now...Audrey plus dinamic duo broke the barn. Maybe he wants her to remember cause he wants her to stop the troubles now and only way is to kill whoever you love.Son is mia and most of the people she loved in her past lives are dead. That leaves Nathan but in order for it to work she has to remember she loves him. Something like that. So new agent is doing his job,making sure Audrey suffers and sacrifices herself for other people,if he had more time he could make her want/like/love someone else but since troubles are raging in Haven he needs to act fast and so he is making her remember her Audrey FBI personality. The question is is who are the guys who tried to stop him? Were they in on all of it and were they just acting to trigger her FBI agent side? Are they really trying to make her forget and if they are why? IF they are just trying to stop her maybe they are the bad guys and barn agents who keep bringing her back are in fact good guys?

So episode #3....Hmmmm the plot thickens...

Audrey is still in the barn,interesting. I guess her process started when s*** hit the fan and now she is stuck with no memory,so whoever is riding the barn after Howard dying is now in the problem,troubles haven't ended,she can't remember anything and they need her out there asap. It really is getting interesting but still...I want her back in Haven.

I must say I find the guard brother journalist very very very annoying. Jo is still hard to like too.

not decided on Duke's brother,is he just playing dumb or is for real? Does he know something about family business?I feel it's either this or he'll sooner or later get into family business.

I wonder what will new girl's role be when Audrey gets back. Now she's barn radio...after that? Will she stay tuned to barn and here stuff every now and then? that'll be cool. I still think she'll be Duke's girl in the end.

So episode #3....Hmmmm the plot thickens...

Audrey is still in the barn,interesting.

I kinda figured this out after rewatching the second episode and realizing that she was having the same conversation on the same day with that guy while all of that stuff had happened in Haven during the meantime.

I'm buddies with the guy that plays Sinister Man. He has the former WWE guy as his bodyguard, so i'm assuming that is who you speak of as creepy little guy and gigantor. Which is funny because my buddy Kyle is honestly the nicest guy around.

It's pretty cool to see him get some mention. I have not, however, watched any episodes.

I'm buddies with the guy that plays Sinister Man. He has the former WWE guy as his bodyguard, so i'm assuming that is who you speak of as creepy little guy and gigantor. Which is funny because my buddy Kyle is honestly the nicest guy around.

It's pretty cool to see him get some mention. I have not, however, watched any episodes.

Cool :) he does good Sininster man.

Yes it was.

So the barn was a safe place between 2 worlds. (I had a Fringe moment) Still it's interesting.

The whole time Nathan was all "She has to kill me." I'm thinking it will so not work that way.

It also meant that he has perfect knowledge about what is going on in her mind and heart. And he is absolutely certain that the answer is him. (A bit too sure of himself)

Also she will be who she really wants to be. And that was Lexi? Is it because she couldn't remember anything before that.

And the fall out from the power that was released will be interesting.

As a side note. And totally acknowledging that I'm perhaps the only one. But Duke and him doing yoga..damn!

Warg Arry I think I cought that moment too :)

Ok episode but big reveals were expected...we all knew she wouldn't remember anything,we all knew Nathat would not die..etc. Don't know what to think about place between two worlds thing...I was so sure troubles and Aydrey are all part of a curse...now I'm confused. One of the brothers not letting them open the door was stupid imho. I wander will Lucy work at the Gull now? How will she solve cases from a bar?

Does she have a choice at all? I thought it was a part of curse,barn makes her forget by default and she gets new identity. Also I thought it was obvious there was no choice to make between the guys,she wants Nathan and she never wanted Duke in the same way. :dunno:

Archived