ASOIAF Twenty Questions - v.35

Liar

1) Character

2) In some sense it's definitely not in Westeros, in some other sense it's probably from westeros

3) In some sense it's already dead (and in one of the 5 books the reader sees it), in some other sense it's probably still alive (but probably will die in the future anyway)

4) I'm almost sure he's a male

5) He's human

6) We never see the character dead in an Arya's POV

7) In some sense, we see him dead before AFFC, in other sense he's probabily still alive

8) In some sense we saw him dead in Essos

9) We didn't see him dead in ASOS

10) He probably doesn't live in Qarth, he probably wasn't born in Qarth and maybe he's never travelled in Qarth (but I don't know for sure about all his past experiences).

11) We didn't see him dead in AGOT

12) I wouldn't say it's a character with a false identity (like Arry etc)

13) There isn't enough information to know the cause of his death

14) A female POV character saw him dead. Probably other POV characters (male and female) saw him alive.

15) He's probably a normal human, not an undead

16) He has something to do with a prophecy or magic

1) Character

2) In some sense it's definitely not in Westeros, in some other sense it's probably from westeros

3) In some sense it's already dead (and in one of the 5 books the reader sees it), in some other sense it's probably still alive (but probably will die in the future anyway)

4) I'm almost sure he's a male

5) He's human

6) We never see the character dead in an Arya's POV

7) In some sense, we see him dead before AFFC, in other sense he's probabily still alive

8) In some sense we saw him dead in Essos

9) We didn't see him dead in ASOS

10) He probably doesn't live in Qarth, he probably wasn't born in Qarth and maybe he's never travelled in Qarth (but I don't know for sure about all his past experiences).

11) We didn't see him dead in AGOT

12) I wouldn't say it's a character with a false identity (like Arry etc)

13) There isn't enough information to know the cause of his death

14) A female POV character saw him dead. Probably other POV characters (male and female) saw him alive.

15) He's probably a normal human, not an undead

16) He has something to do with a prophecy or magic

17) We surely saw him in a Dany's chapter.

ok thinking out loud (at the risk of getting ninja-ed):

- a lot of the characters to do with universal prophecies (AAR, Valonquar, PTWP) were already done, which I think leaves as likely contender someone from Quaithe's prophecies to Dany? But I'm not sure how that works in the context of people have seent hat person alive/dead

- on the other hand, if it's to do with magic and is not an undead type, what does that leave? the people Mel mayhaps burns - like Mance/Rattleshirt - but that is a case of secret identity isn't it?

any other thoughts?

any other thoughts?

Just this :rofl:

This could be a whole new level of trolling. Crackpot:

Vaes Tolorro, the city of bones, a dead city, a city of ghosts. Daenerys saw this bones lying on the street. Perhaps his owner lost a limb and he is alive somewhere, but will die soon. Maybe Tyrion or Barry or Quentyn or anyone saw him too. So in some sense he is both dead and alive.

*throws papers into the air* so I have nothing to help with, save the sun's son.

Vaes Tolorro, the city of bones, a dead city, a city of ghosts. Daenerys saw this bones lying on the street. Perhaps his owner lost a limb and he is alive somewhere, but will die soon. Maybe Tyrion or Barry or Quentyn or anyone saw him too. So in some sense he is both dead and alive.

I said it's a character, not a bodypart :D

Also, "in some sense he's dead" doesn't mean "maybe he's dead" (I woud have said "maybe he's dead" otherwise).

I'm not doing any trick to make it more difficult. I swear :D

In some sense dead, but not "undead"... what could that mean:

- dying of illness - I thought Jon Con, but an earlier question eliminates that

- does not have all body parts - an Unsullied maybe? but don't think they come up in prophecies/magic

- is "dead inside" emotionally - well that covers half of Westeros/Essos, from Sandor to Jorah

- has lost their identity - like Arya/Faceless Men? but it was said earlier that it's not a secret identity situation

- is about to be killed by someone - again half the characters fit this

- may or may not have already been killed - that also covers loads like Sandor, Syrio, Daario etc - but I thought the first hint said it's not that type of thing

doh!

In some sense dead, but not "undead"... what could that mean:

- does not have all body parts - an Unsullied maybe? but don't think they come up in prophecies/magic

- is "dead inside" emotionally - well that covers half of Westeros/Essos, from Sandor to Jorah

- has lost their identity - like Arya/Faceless Men? but it was said earlier that it's not a secret identity situation

- may or may not have already been killed - that also covers loads like Sandor, Syrio, Daario etc - but I thought the first hint said it's not that type of thing

doh!

No. "In some sense dead" means "in some sense really dead". It has nothing to do with things like:

Otherwise, I would't have used the word "dead". I'm not trying to make it more complicated than is is.

It doesn't mean "maybe he's death" neither. Otherwise, I would have said "maybe he's dead" ;)

We have seen his corpse (and we are 100% sure it was his corpse), but probably he's not dead yet. :D

Hmm could be the dead king with the head of a wolf. Totally crackpottish and almost unfudamented.

In some sense it's already dead (and in one of the 5 books the reader sees it), in some other sense it's probably still alive (but probably will die in the future anyway)

That king now is surely dead in all the possible senses ;)

But you aren't too far from the right answer...

Archived