Worst possible ending for you

TheZone

Really, I hope it ends exactly like that, she being Queen and married with JON (both totally in love with one another), just to see the reaction in the board. The interesting thing, most people I meet in person has Dany as one of their favorites. People here alredy dread an end that didn't even begin to begin with. Whichever the ending, I hope is well written and developed, working for even in an end I would dread.

Most people I meet in person who watched the series have Dany as one of their favorites. Most people that read DwD hate her. I hated Mereen Dany, but I think the old Dany is coming back with the Dothraki.

Jon+Dany would be horrible, even if Dany turns badass. It's too cliche.

If Margaery and Olenna don't die, I'd be more mad then if Cersei doesn't die.

If Tyrion turns out to be a Targ.,.👿

Why is everyone so concerned about GRRMs death? He's told HBO what's supposed to happen...I mean. I'd be sad if GRRM died, but we probably would have to wait as long to see the story finished...TWoW has to come out by 2014, doesn't it? Because of the show?

Most people I meet in person who watched the series have Dany as one of their favorites. Most people that read DwD hate her. I hated Mereen Dany, but I think the old Dany is coming back with the Dothraki.

Jon+Dany would be horrible, even if Dany turns badass. It's too cliche.

The problem is, I'm still in "Feast for Crows" :lol: . I already know some spoilers, but I'm ignorance about Dany's story in DwD (the few bits I know - the thing with Daario for exemple - I already don't like). I think Dany's future storylines is one of the few things kind of clear in the books. I'm almost positive she won't be Queen of Westeros, so there is nothing to worry about it (tough I would like to see how would it would play). I think she will be the main player in saving Westeros, but not Queen. The experience in Mereen might help her to change her mind about Westeros. Whether she will die or live, I have no idea. Her romance with Jon, I don't know. After bad experiences, she might grow up relationship wise.

The problem is, I'm still in "Feast for Crows" :lol: . I already know some spoilers, but I'm ignorance about Dany's story in DwD (the few bits I know - the thing with Daario for exemple - I already don't like). I think Dany's future storylines is one of the few things kind of clear in the books. I'm almost positive she won't be Queen of Westeros, so there is nothing to worry about it (tough I would like to see how would it would play). I think she will be the main player in saving Westeros, but not Queen. The experience in Mereen might help her to change her mind about Westeros. Whether she will die or live, I have no idea. Her romance with Jon, I don't know. After bad experiences, she might grow up relationship wise.

Why on earth are you on the forums if you're still in FFC? We don't need to put spoiler alerts on DwD stuff here. We can blatantly say that Dany rides drogon leaving Mereen to the Dothraki Sea. We can blatantly say that Barristan captures King Hizdahr, Dany's husband, for conspiring to kill Dany, and rules Mereen as Dany's Hand.

That'll make you learn to stay out of the forums until you're done with DwD.

Why on earth are you on the forums if you're still in FFC? We don't need to put spoiler alerts on DwD stuff here. We can blatantly say that Dany rides drogon leaving Mereen to the Dothraki Sea. We can blatantly say that Barristan captures King Hizdahr, Dany's husband, for conspiring to kill Dany, and rules Mereen as Dany's Hand.

Give it a break, she is here because she dosen't mind spoilers, neither do I for instance, I'm on ASOS; steel and snow and I am still allowed in this forum

Why is everyone so concerned about GRRMs death? He's told HBO what's supposed to happen...I mean. I'd be sad if GRRM died, but we probably would have to wait as long to see the story finished...TWoW has to come out by 2014, doesn't it? Because of the show?

I for one don't watch the show and don't ever want to. The books are it for me. I don't want to just KNOW what happened, I don't want it to watch on HBO where characters look different than I imagine and storylines are tweaked, I want to READ it in GRRM's awesome writing.

Why worry? He's 64, not, err, in the best physical shape, if he averages 7 years a book that would put him at 77 by end of book seven, he's a mere mortal who could just get hit by a car or meet one of thousands of other unfortunate ends at any given time, etc. etc. Also see "pulling a Robert Jordan".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/feb/16/george-rr-martin-new-book

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jordan

Why worry? He's 64, not, err, in the best physical shape, if he averages 7 years a book that would put him at 77 by end of book seven, he's a mere mortal who could just get hit by a car or meet one of thousands of other unfortunate ends at any given time, etc. etc. Also see "pulling a Robert Jordan".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/feb/16/george-rr-martin-new-book

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jordan

Oh, hope he lives a long life he deserves it

You're angry because I don't mind spoilers? If I come here, it is because I don't care. I don't look for them but I don't mind reading them either. Sometimes it even makes the reading experience more enjoyable.

Well that's horrific.

I was thinking along the lines of all the Starks are dead, Stannis is UnStannis, the Wall is gone, Dany is dead and the dragons are wild and that's how it ends.

There are a million BAD endings. But Ragnarok and Fimblewinter seem to be the way GRRM is going. check them out on Wiki.

Haha. I was like a little kid at Christmas when i FINALLY finished all the books and could come on this forum! woo hoo!!!! AND it took a LOT of forbearance not to sneak on here much earlier. but boy when i could, it was like the world just OPENED UP. wowza.

Continued dark "edginess," (or whatever tag line we're giving the current trend of misery in literature), nihilism, and an unbalanced, unresolved system of injustice, (the tortured artist BS is getting old).

And the reality is that while a happy ending isn't necessarily realistic, neither is an utterly tragic ending, because life is a mixture of both and writing to either extreme is equally bad literature.

I would rather a cliche' but well-told story, than a stab at "originality," (nobody is orginal anymore), but a badly-told story.

Thankfully Martin himself promises a bittersweet ending.

Archived