Worst possible ending for you

TheZone

Worst possible ending? There is a time jump. We all crack open A Dream of Spring and it's set 2000 years after the cliffhangers of TWOW. It's a series of stories and songs told and sung by a whole new cast of characters in Westeros as they get themselves through a long winter. It's obvious the narratives are all about what happened in ASOIAF but they're been so distorted by the years that we have no idea what really happened (and obviously, argue about it here for eternity).

Or is this the best possible ending? Then we can all decide what we want to have happened is what really happened. :drunk:

This is a terrible ending to the current saga, but it would be cool to see regardless.

Ramsey , Walder Frey, and Sherieen Baratheon are the only survivors of the Other Invation, and they try to repopulate the earth. *shudders*

Walder Frey and Arianne are the only survivors, and attempt to repopulate the Earth.

Arya murders Sansa by mistake and aware of what she became, commits suicide. Lady Stoneheart mad with revenge begins killing allies, friends and family. Jaime and Brienne dead (too bad, because I think it will happen). Danaerys never returns to Westeros because she is killed (by Jorah or other person she is close with) and the dragons turn loose, without anyone to control them, they begin an orgy of destruction in the continent of Essos. With Danaerys dead, she is unable to fulfill her own prophecies and AA prophecy ( I think she is the real AA) and save Westeros with her dragons.Melisandre kills Theon to wake the dragons, but the spell is a failure. Stannis dies a mundane death. LF controls Westeros from behind the scenes. A mad Cersei murders her own offspring. While Westeros drowns in politics and intrigues, the others (thousands of them) finally manage to invade the continent, killing Jon in the process. The book ends with Jon in his last breath, full of grief, regrets and a terrible sense of lost he cannot understand, of what could have been.

Jon discovers that he is the rightful heir to the iron throne, and with the help of melisandre he defeats the other with a lightbringer, the people accept him as king. Dany sets sail to Westeros and she goes to the wall to defeat the whights and there she meets and falls in love with Jon and they marry and have a daughter called Arya but Dany dies in pregnancy but Jon then inherits the dragons and conquers Westeros and... BLEUGH... SOMEONE GIVE ME MEDICINE!

Jon discovers that he is the rightful heir to the iron throne, and with the help of melisandre he defeats the other with a lightbringer, the people accept him as king. Dany sets sail to Westeros and she goes to the wall to defeat the whights and there she meets and falls in love with Jon and they marry and have a daughter called Arya but Dany dies in pregnancy but Jon then inherits the dragons and conquers Westeros and... BLEUGH... SOMEONE GIVE ME MEDICINE!

worst part: I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

Jon will kill Bran and will grow old as bitter Lord Commander. Sansa will marry Sweetrobin, who dies soon, then Sansa marries LF, who gets somehow Iron throne. Masters will destroy Targs and dragons.

That would be just. Anything else would be pure blessing.

Oh yeah. Stannis will be Reek III

You have this confused with the BEST ending ever thread!! :smileysex:

I'm sorry you must have misread what I posted! I said "Little Finger on the throne with Sansa at his side" (Worst). You must have read it as "Sansa get's the upper hand on Little Finger, tortures him in ways that would make the Bolton boys squeamish until he gives up all his secrets, causing him to lose his power & find out NO ONE respects him, then tortures him in even more HORRIFIC ways until he dies a TERRIBLE death with much screaming & gnashing of teeth!" (BEST) :smileysex: :smileysex:

Jon and Dany, or (gulp), Jon and Arya.

I could tolerate the first-maybe.

At least they were raised apart, and not as a family.

But the second?

And I know that technically they're cousins, but they were raised and nurtured as Brother and Sister, and Arya is clearly a spirtitual connection to his Mother, so way too Oedipal to me, and a bad sign that Jon really is a dragon.

I'm sorry you must have misread what I posted! I said "Little Finger on the throne with Sansa at his side" (Worst). You must have read it as "Sansa get's the upper hand on Little Finger, tortures him in ways that would make the Bolton boys squeamish until he gives up all his secrets, causing him to lose his power & find out NO ONE respects him, then tortures him in even more HORRIFIC ways until he dies a TERRIBLE death with much screaming & gnashing of teeth!" (BEST) :smileysex: :smileysex:

Why?

Daenerys still alive and being Queen of the Seven Kingdoms :ack:

Nah, nah, nah. That would rule. Go Dany!! Dany and Jon IN LOVE!!!!

Really, I hope it ends exactly like that, she being Queen and married with JON (both totally in love with one another), just to see the reaction in the board. The interesting thing, most people I meet in person has Dany as one of their favorites. People here alredy dread an end that didn't even begin to begin with. Whichever the ending, I hope is well written and developed, working for even in an end I would dread.

Archived