TTTNE 361: Frey Pie

K.C.

Has anyone won two races in a row? I'm going to do it. HAR HAR HAR

:shocked: are you ....................................... using my HAR HAR HAR. You must perish HAR HAR HAR

I won 5 in a row before but that is when i have my DEATH CROW avatar and CH in my time here i have personally seen win 3 before.

What is all this talk about the DEATH CROW avatar anyway?

You got to check the game thread in entertainment you missed i think 4 in the last week, i have gotten some crazy ass weapons

Yeah I just followed them on twitter so I'll keep an eye on them tomorrow. I have three keys now, been saving them until I get to the max level so I can get some really powerful stuff. I might use one for now though and see what I get. Lol

:shocked: are you ....................................... using my HAR HAR HAR. You must perish HAR HAR HAR

I am going to surpass you in both winning streak and use of HAR HAR HAR. HAR HAR HAR

No trolling, I think they're cute. I also want a pet Tarantula though so maybe I'm weird :P

I love tarantula's one of my best friends in junior hgh had one and we did a project on it and he brought it to school and i was holding then some stupid kid in my clas tried to grab him and it bit me, i felt like throwing up for hours.

What is all this talk about the DEATH CROW avatar anyway?

When you finally see it and what i am capable of with you will know my friend, i am nigh unbeatable when i am DEATH.

I love tarantula's one of my best friends in junior hgh had one and we did a project on it and he brought it to school and i was holding then some stupid kid in my clas tried to grab him and it bit me, i felt like throwing up for hours.

Wanting to have a tarantula isn't weird. But he sais they were CUTE! And compared them to kittens no less! That's more blasphemous than misuse of your HAR HAR HAR.

That sucks, you're really not supposed to handle them much at all apparently. They can die really easily from even short drops and they also get scared pretty easily and shoot those barbed hairs into your skin. I've heard it's incredibly irritating.

That sucks, you're really not supposed to handle them much at all apparently. They can die really easily from even short drops and they also get scared pretty easily and shoot those barbed hairs into your skin. I've heard it's incredibly irritating.

My friends actually really liked to be held, i had held him a million times before that it just got scared or anxious or something. I still remember how pissed i got at that kid i threatened to kill him and his whole family :lmao: HAR HAR HAR.

Archived