TTTNE 361: Frey Pie

K.C.

Dark Souls is not a game I have tried

If you want a illegitimately difficult game, give it a shot. I hadn't thrown my controller since I was 12 or so, but this game made me do it last week (Only into the couch though, I didn't lose ALL self control :P). The boss fights and even normal enemies are punishing, but it never feels cheap. Anytime you die you might be mad and frustrated but you'll know it's because you made a mistake or just weren't doing well enough, and so you can only be mad at yourself and strive to do better. I've beaten it twice now and I'm almost done with my third playthrough. By far the best game I've gotten this year.

Well thank you, though I'm afraid they were lost on me.

The only Kid Rock song I know is that "Bowidybaw" thing he did a decade or so ago. It was pretty popular when I was in sixth grade.

that was what i was attempting to do hahahaha

If you want a illegitimately difficult game, give it a shot. I hadn't thrown my controller since I was 12 or so, but this game made me do it last week (Only into the couch though, I didn't lose ALL self control :P). The boss fights and even normal enemies are punishing, but it never feels cheap. Anytime you die you might be mad and frustrated but you'll know it's because you made a mistake or just weren't doing well enough, and so you can only be mad at yourself and strive to do better. I've beaten it twice now and I'm almost done with my third playthrough. By far the best game I've gotten this year.

thank u for the review.

this sounds like something i will pass on for now. time constraints what they are.

i will note it for future purchase though

What do I have to do for a fancy title like Spamperial Debugger, Master of Communications, Minister of Intergalactic Affairs?

Haha, it was the title I was assigned after the Spamsmoot at the beginning of the year. Ask Lany next time she's around, I'm sure she'll think of one for you.

Archived