The Winds of Winter = White Walkers

alienarea

Suddenly this appears so simple I wonder why no one has caught it yet.

As you all know, the next book is titled "The Winds of Winter". We also know from GRRM himself that we will learn more about the Land of Always Winter.

Additionally we know that it is unclear if the White Walkers bring the cold or the cold the White Walkers, and it is hinted at that White Walkers move like, within or dissolved as mists.

And, if the White Walkers are the main antagonists, we should know a little more about them.

So, as the Children of the Forest say they call themselves the ones who sing the songs of earth, do the White Walkers call themselves the ones who bring the winds of winter?

Suddenly this appears so simple I wonder why no one has caught it yet.

As you all know, the next book is titled "The Winds of Winter". We also know from GRRM himself that we will learn more about the Land of Always Winter.

Additionally we know that it is unclear if the White Walkers bring the cold or the cold the White Walkers, and it is hinted at that White Walkers move like, within or dissolved as mists.

And, if the White Walkers are the main antagonists, we should know a little more about them.

So, as the Children of the Forest say they call themselves the ones who sing the songs of earth, do the White Walkers call themselves the ones who bring the winds of winter?

Well, its so obvious there's no need to point it out

I used that same term in a heresy thread! Arguing that the white walkers are not the same as the singers. Cause the singers sing the song of earth not the song of ice. I believe in a connection as elder or older races. But I do think there is major differences. So those who sing the song of ice. Or those who bring the winds of winter. To choose which name it would depend on the connection between the singers and the walkers. But I suppose we'll know more of these creatures in the winds. I wonder if there are those who sing the song of fire. It was said the pyromancers used to work spells that would make creatures made of flame.

Archived