Which house are you really ..here is some help.

TheZone

I'm Tywin Lannister of House Lannister (70 %). Houses Stark and Greyjoy as close seconds (65 %). The House I'm least similar is House Targaryen (20 %), though curiously I'm also 45 % Frey...

That fits me, I bear grudges for life and I prefer a good death stare to a shout (my stares are not yet powerful enough, but wait till I eradicate my first House :devil: ...). I laugh and joke (though mock would be more accurate) too much to be a precise Tywin, but no one can be perfect...

I also tried the tests with the opposite of my true answers. My exact opposite is Loras Tyrell of Houses Targaryen (90 %), Baratheon and Tyrell (both 80 %), and NOT Lannister (0 %).

All in all, I'm not surprised.

65% Tyrell with Arryn, Tully, and Martell tied for second at 60%. I got Daenerys for my character which I found interesting because she's probably one of the ones I identify with most despite House Targaryen being my lowest-scoring (30%) in the first quiz.

Arryn - 75% that's what insecure introverts score as, I presume, hiding up here in our mountains. Then Stark 65% and Tully 65%, Martell 55% and Lannister 45%. Happy to say that Frey was my lowest score.

I seem to be mainly northern but I admire the Tyrells and the Lannisters most, maybe opposites attract.

Archived