Euron Theory

Flying

I'm convinced that he's a warg. As an added bonus to this theory it's possible that he used to warg Aeron when he was a kid, not sexually assault him. The rusty hinge is Aeron's way of describing what it's like to have Euron entering his brain.

This

I saw a theory about Euron being a sort of Bloodraven experiment gone wrong. Like, maybe Bran wasn't Bloodraven's first option for whatever purpose. He could've contacted Euron when he was a kid, via that weird dream about him flying, which is quite similar to Bran's dream in aGoT. But for whatever reason, Euron didn't make the cut. Maybe he wasn't that strong of a skinchanger, but Bloodraven still left something in him, some sort of curiosity...

I don't think Euron was ever BR's pupil. The Seastone Chair is similar to the Isle of Toads statue, the Sothoryos and Ashai cities. I believe the Ironborn are remote descendants of something else than the First Men. Something very unhealthy, forgotten races with fish-like features and other hybrids from Sothoryos. And I believe Euron is assuming this heritage, he visited every one of these locations. The Damphair named him a godless man.

Archived