Do people think a Stark on the Iron Throne likely?

JaegrM

I am like many others of the opinion that there wont be an Iron Throne when all of this is over, that there wont be a united kingdom but rather several seperate ones like in the old days. Even if this didnt happen I wouldnt want a Stark on the throne, they should stay in the north and leave the south to those who know it better.

I rather the Starks died than sit the ugly chair. I hope no Stark sits that chair good thing they don't want it. If any Stark ever came across it they should set it on fire or smash it, that thing ruined their lives and I hope they have nothing but a burning hatred for the South and the iron throne. The Starks are good people and don't deserve that hell hole Kings Landing or the deceit, backstabbing, and treacherous crap that goes on for a cursed power and throne. Jon seems to be a candidate for the throne lucky for me GRRM might kill him before he reaches that thing and I'm cool with that. My Starks needs to be in the North, ALL of them, let the South have that thing

I dare to think the Iron throne will not exist by the end of the series. If there will be a ruler though, not saying a king/queen, it might just be Tyrion(at least I hope so). There might be something closer to democracy by the end, seeing how the houses start fighting with the least of excuses and the overall misery of the common folk. Now who would want that back after getting rid of (or not) the others!

Archived