K.C.

No! quick everyone :grouphug: Buck! We'll keep you warm :leer:

Juanvito'th

Tham Tarly had a lonely payht

With Gilly 'round that would not latht

While held in her armth

He fell for her charmth

And gave her his big fat pink matht

Jutht becauthe it detherveth a plathe here too, and altho becauthe my firtht thententhe had no "th" :lol:

Ith it ok for me to bring your dirty thtuff here? Becauthe I will probably do it again in the future :lol:

The matht awaketh when it theeth a pretty lady with thkimpy clotheth ;) :blushing:

I aththume you mean both Tht. Arya and Thnowborn by it. There are no other pretty ladieth with thkimpy clotheth (or without them round here).

No! quick everyone :grouphug: Buck! We'll keep you warm :leer:

Really? How? :(

I like your thig, btw. It ith tho thcandalouth ... who ith your thalt wife again? I thought the Thpikey Plant wath the only one who keepth thalt wiveth in here.

Really? How? :(

I like your thig, btw. It ith tho thcandalouth ... who ith your thalt wife again? I thought the Thpikey Plant wath the only one who keepth thalt wiveth in here.

By filling you with kitheth and hugth, and complimentth: "When I thee the little flower in a thqare below, I already like the potht" :D

Tha thententhe thtarted really, really bad :leaving: Ith it weird that I kept it that way? :lol:

Ath for my thig, thankth. ...I, don't keep thalt wiveth, that'th the differenthe ;)

:leaving:

By filling you with kitheth and hugth, and complimentth: "When I thee the little flower in a thqare below, I already like the potht" :D

Tha thententhe thtarted really, really bad :leaving: Ith it weird that I kept it that way? :lol:

Ath for my thig, thankth. ...I, don't keep thalt wiveth, that'th the differenthe ;)

:leaving:

It ith ok, I tell you. Jutht continue a little more and maybe I thhall thtart conthidering believing that there ith thomebody in the world that might want to keep me warm jutht a little. :(

I am out of Liketh unfortunately, but here ith a :kiss: for you.

Now that latht thing wath creepy ... I don't want to be anybody'th thaltwife. :leaving:

I'm thcrewing around :lol: (No pun intended) And I find that hard to believe :kiss:

O an urelated note, I found

:lol:

I like the pun! :rofl:

What do you find hard to believe? :kiss:

And, errr, what wath that link about again? :wacko:

Juanvito :leer: It'th never too naughty here

Buckwheat- naked :grouphug: with the guyth will keep you warm :leer: plenty of thwimmerrh here for uth to thhare. Altho we are rock wife material, not thalt :pirate:

Even if we might like it thalty ;)

*jumpth out of the water, grabth clotheth and runth away laughing*

Buckwheat- naked :grouphug: with the guyth will keep you warm :leer: plenty of thwimmerrh here for uth to thhare. Altho we are rock wife material, not thalt :pirate:

Even if we might like it thalty ;)

The problem ith, I fear that there might not be any guyth wanting to :hug: me.

I am not any kind of a wife material, apparently. I am a bookithh maethter material, thmart and educated and everything, but condemned to a life without :hug: th.

:(

I think I thhall thtay in the thea thome more ... I love thwimming ... with or without thwimming thuit.

I am not any kind of a wife material, apparently. I am a bookithh maethter material, thmart and educated and everything, but condemned to a life without :hugs: th.

I think I thhall thtay in the thea thome more ... I love thwimming ... with or without thwimming thuit.

Oh Bucky you'll get plenty of :hugth: don't lothe hope!

For Bucky only :)

I met my huthband, who ith amathing and handthome, and we were married five monthth later. I wathn't looking or anything, it jutht happened out of nowhere :D

I'll come back and thwim again :) anyone want to play chicken :leer:

Oh Bucky you'll get plenty of :hugth: don't lothe hope!

For Bucky only :)

I met my huthband, who ith amathing and handthome, and we were married five monthth later. I wathn't looking or anything, it jutht happened out of nowhere :D

I'll come back and thwim again :) anyone want to play chicken :leer:

Thankth for your kind wordth. Thitll don't believe you completely, but it maketh me feel better. :) :(

How doeth one play that, I do not think I know that game?

Thankth for your kind wordth. Thitll don't believe you completely, but it maketh me feel better. :) :(

How doeth one play that, I do not think I know that game?

Two girlth will each thit on a guyth thhoulderth, then thhe trieth to puthh the other girl in the water. It'th fun :)

Hmmm, ned hath been very bad at coming to the claththeth lately ... :whip: I told him that he thhould vithit today, but he ignored me, tho I thuppothe he can be left out of the litht - no coming to claththeth, no fun! ;)

Hmmm, ned hath been very bad at coming to the claththeth lately ... :whip: I told him that he thhould vithit today, but he ignored me, tho I thuppothe he can be left out of the litht - no coming to claththeth, no fun! ;)

Ned :spank:

Here are the matchupth for round one ;)

Liar + Claire

Kth + Bucky

Juanvito + Thhelly

Laughing Thtorm + Thnowborn

Chicken fight begin !

(Naughtietht comment winth! Good luck making me bluthh ;) )

O an urelated note, I found

:lol:

:rofl: That'th awethome, Liar!! Thuch a thekthy way of thpeaking! Vargo mutht have inthpired thothe people to make that video :rofl:

I am not any kind of a wife material, apparently. I am a bookithh maethter material, thmart and educated and everything, but condemned to a life without :hug: th.

:grouphug: Don't worry about that, Buck. It may theem that way now, but I'm thure our awethome little flower will find thomeone who wantth to hug her and keep her warm in winter.

I haven't found anyone who wantth to hug me (and that I want to hug) either. I want an Ironborn, and here they are all greenlanderth. Thith lady ith not impreththed :lol:

Ned :spank:

Here are the matchupth for round one ;)

Liar + Claire

Kth + Bucky

Juanvito + Thhelly

Laughing Thtorm + Thnowborn

Chicken fight begin !

(Naughtietht comment winth! Good luck making me bluthh ;) )

Ther Thtorm! Where are you? You keep me up your thhoulderth, I won't let you down :leer:

Archived