Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.5: Thalty Thea Thcum

K.C.

Hmmm, ned hath been very bad at coming to the claththeth lately ... :whip: I told him that he thhould vithit today, but he ignored me, tho I thuppothe he can be left out of the litht - no coming to claththeth, no fun! ;)

Ned :spank:

....... ok. *Trieth to take down pantth* Wait.... They are already off :leer:. Theemth I've been thkipping clathth for too long tho I'll have work

:whip: :whip:

My whip hand thtill workth fine

Btw... I am uthing :spank: in other threadth. Altho got thome :leer: PMth for thome weird reathon

Tho, I will fly the matht of naughtineth by mythelf

I am prethent and fathionably later becauthe...I am the headmathter and I do what I want! :P

Don't worry, Juanvito, we will have some one

one after clathth time to make up for my abthenthe. :leer: ;)

I will check in from time to time, but I am working tthraight until monday. On day three of thicth! :commie: 3 more dayth to go till I can come back and rethume my leththonth! Tht Arya, hold down the fort. :whip:

Good luck with your work, Mathter Chelly! :whip:

It theemth that I am reaching the point in which I am unable to emote other than whipping in thith thread. That'th a thucthethth thtory if I've ever heard one!

Don't ever forget to leer ath well! :leer:

By the way, Ther, you and me are teammateth in the chicken fight! :lol: I'm not thure what'th that thuppothed to mean :drunk:

Greetingth, Claire of Houthe Thorpe. I am the fabled Thpiky Plant, thelf-proclaimed overlord of thethe thalty thea thcum. (Thelly rethithted being my thalt wife, tho we did it the wildling way. :whip:) You may call me KC, KTh, Thpiky, or thimply ther.

I have no idea what ith going on with thith thread thethe dayth. Ath creator of the current iterathion, I thall take rethponthibility and claim you ath my teammate in the thicken fight. Let uth hope we don't thoke.

....... ok. *Trieth to take down pantth* Wait.... They are already off :leer:. Theemth I've been thkipping clathth for too long tho I'll have work

Ned! You are back? Ecthellent! :grouphug:

Altho got thome :leer: PMth for thome weird reathon

Really? From whom? Did you anthwer to them? :leer:

Bowen Marth ith indeed a thcum.

(What? Im new at thith.)

Yeth he ith.

Welcome to the Vargo thread, Florina. The lord ith always happy of new followerth! ;)

Where ith my game partner again? Ther? :D

Not even a hint of bluthhing yet :(

New ruleth:

No need to wait for your partner to get thtarted. Thay the naughtietht thing you can think of to get them in the water. Or dethcribing what'th happening in the water :leer: The goal is to get me to bluthh (which ithn't eathy ;) )

Archived