Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.5: Thalty Thea Thcum

K.C.

Ooohh it all thoundth delithiouth!! Your thweet red wine wath in good company :laugh:

What a bunch of durty lieth. I wath having danthing leththonth.

Not that I would mind thome practithing thome of Thhelly'th teachingth with Liar, of courthe, but unfortunately I do not thee him around. :leer:

Tho Liar hathn't paid a vithit to our thweet Buck in a while? Liar! :whip:

Ecthellent! Congratulathhionth on finithhing your ecthamth, thcoolmate! :commie:

Thankth! ^_^

Tho Liar hathn't paid a vithit to our thweet Buck in a while? Liar! :whip:

No. :( Let uth call him! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Thankth! ^_^

You are welcome!

Doh! Thupid iPod fortheth me to type my

emoticonth. :whip: Much better. There.

Hya Buck. :kiss:

Hi Thhelly!

Whom are you punithhing? We are all good.

Ththth. Don't tell him. :angry2: He mutht never know.

Nobody wantth to make a thmutty comment about my avatar in the greentheeing thread tho it came to a thtop. :crying: If KTh wath here he would. :tantrum:

Dani or Buck! I command either of you to go and keep the thread moving thinthe Eddard ith too thcared. :tantrum:

What ith thith? I have been thkipping clathth for too long that I fell behind

Thhelly, do you conthider giving private leththonth :leer: :leer:

:leer: My lawyer would want a word with you before we begin. I would not be held accountable for any phythical, pthychological, or emotional thtrethth before we begin.

I like your intiative. :spank:

Welcome back Thilver! What are you doing in thith delithiouth day? :lol: Hi LotT, keep off the grath :P Welcom curiouth girl :D

Mythelf I failed in trying to enforthe the tradition in South America, more accurately my houthe :lol: I had no luck, who'the gonna cook the turkey anyway? I can't :lol:

Hath any of you ever cooked a turkey alone? :D

Thankth, Liar :D

Right now, I am waiting for thomeone to get out the pie...

No! I cannot cook anything at all, mutth leth a turkey! That poor turkey doeth not detherphe to thuffer tho.

Heeeeeeeeeello :D Buck, I have had thero luck with you lately :spank: When I go, you arrive and vithe vertha :lol: You mutht be avoiding me! :box:

Tho how wath your thankthgiving in the end, americanth? Thelly, your dinner thoundth delithiouth :D

Did you feed your goatth though? :whip: I forgot again, where do they go?

I mith the thpiky plant too :(

My Thankthgiving wath good! The Turkey wath nithe but the highlight wath having thider with it; they compliment each other tho well :drool:

Ath for today, well I work retail and today was what the Americanth call "Black Friday" in which there are lotth of thaleth and thtuff and tho crathy people like to come out and buy lotth of thingth and it'th thcary! But I thurvived :drunk:

Archived