Thpeak like Vargo Hoat v.5: Thalty Thea Thcum

K.C.

Quick fly by, well in KTh'th defenthe...

...No I don't know how to finithh thith thetenthe :lol: I like the title though, and if the thquid hat fitth... :smoking:

:rofl:

Girlth, I thtill don't know where goatth go, but if there thhould be a punithhment for KTh, we will need thome hungry oneth :lol:

Thith EG ith weird and it will get pretty nathty :lol: thpethially conthidering how the latht thimilar one got...

I have to thleep now, hope everyone hath a good night/day (: And don't forget to alwayth pay homage to our Lord the Goat :commie:

Quick fly by, well in KTh'th defenthe...

...No I don't know how to finithh thith thetenthe :lol: I like the title though, and if the thquid hat fitth... :smoking:

:rofl:

Girlth, I thtill don't know where goatth go, but if there thhould be a punithhment for KTh, we will need thome hungry oneth :lol:

Thith EG ith weird and it will get pretty nathty :lol: thpethially conthidering how the latht thimilar one got...

I have to thleep now, hope everyone hath a good night/day (: And don't forget to alwayth pay homage to our Lord the Goat :commie:

Cacti'th actionth can't be defended -_- we thhould look for appropriate goatth for hith punithhment, you're right!

I hope thingth thtay under control in thith EG, the topic ith hilariouth :lol: I mithth Aeron'th room, I thhould've athked for it..

Good night, Liar!

The forumth were down latht night and thith morning and I've been out thinthe then. I am glad to thee they are up and running now; I needed to pay my homage to our wonderful thellthword. And to think that thententhe almotht finithhed without an th!

Hi Ther! Pay attention to your thpelling! ;)

:lmao: My mathter Thhelly'th rethponthe never dithappointth!

Thpikey plant, where are you? :whip: The goatth are already waiting ...

I agree that thith EG'th theme ith weird ... I did not play the the latht thimilar one, but I thenthe thith one could end in a nathty way ... letth hope not! Off to check if Jon'th chamber behind the armoury of Donal Noye ith on the litht.

Thtoping by.

Buck, your voteth on EG :lol: I liked how you turned it around a made it about the roomth, but when I read it twithe it theemed to me like an euphemithm :blushing: "Jon'th modetht accommodationth" :leaving:

Kth thhould thhow hith thpiky fathe thooner or later and deal with conthecuenthes of hith actionth :lol:

Two dayth "holidayth" for me :commie: Tuethday and Wednethday! Time to thleep! Thee you all!

:lmao: My mathter Thhelly'th rethponthe never dithappointth!

Thpikey plant, where are you? :whip: The goatth are already waiting ...

I agree that thith EG'th theme ith weird ... I did not play the the latht thimilar one, but I thenthe thith one could end in a nathty way ... letth hope not! Off to check if Jon'th chamber behind the armoury of Donal Noye ith on the litht.

Buck, I loved the thcreaming goat! It'th calling for the thpiky plant! Cacti, thhow your fathe here and we promithe we'll be nithe! (kind of) :devil:

Buck, your voteth on EG :lol: I liked how you turned it around a made it about the roomth, but when I read it twithe it theemed to me like an euphemithm :blushing: "Jon'th modetht accommodationth" :leaving:

*innothent eyeth* Ith it thuppothed to be about anything elthe than our judgement of the charactherth' tathte in interiour dethign? I did not realithe that! The title thayth we are voting for their bedroomth, doeth it not?

Altho, are you thure about the modethtnethth of Jon'th accomodathhionth? Have you checked? :leer:

:smug: I made you bluthh.

Enjoy your dayth off!

Buck, I loved the thcreaming goat! It'th calling for the thpiky plant! Cacti, thhow your fathe here and we promithe we'll be nithe! (kind of) :devil:

*curtthey* Thank you, m'lady.

Altho :leer: Thothe are free today. :pimp:

Can I get one?

Ith there a thudden rithe in the trend of thread necromanthing in the book forumth? I am getting a few liketh for pothtth in threadth that were from like thicth month to a almotht a year ago. :rofl: It ith kinda cool though. Ahh, the "like" thythtem. :wub:

Thread necromanthing :rofl:

Chelly, you thaid you'd thing uth a thong!

Meanwhile, thith ith what Hith Goatnethth Vargo might thing about Gregor :lol:.

You had fun experienthe

Nothing he doeth ever maketh thenthe

He ith only curiouth

Don't take it theriouth

Hi thread!

Dani! "Thlitth" thound great in Vargoithh :rofl: Word of the day! :commie:

Thhelly, what'th not cool ith to be replied for a comment you made loooong time ago :lol: you're no longer interethted in that converthation motht likely ^_^ we are thtill waiting for that thong to come out! :rofl:

Hi thread!

Dani! "Thlitth" thound great in Vargoithh :rofl: Word of the day! :commie:

Thhelly, what'th not cool ith to be replied for a comment you made loooong time ago :lol: you're no longer interethted in that converthation motht

likely ^_^ we are thtill waiting for that thong to come out! :rofl:

Liar, what converthstion? Pleathe tell me, I am lotht. :dunce: When I get back on a computer I promithe I will thhow you all my thong. :leer:

Liar, what converthstion? Pleathe tell me, I am lotht. :dunce: When I get back on a computer I promithe I will thhow you all my thong. :leer:

When you are quoted in pothtth older than yourthelf :lol:

Let'th thay a year ago you pothted: "Jon can thuck a dick" :lol: And jutht now thomeone replieth to it: "Where ith the tectht proof?" -_-

Whatever wath your motivation to write thothe thingth in the firtht plathe ith probably now gone :lol:

It hath happened to me, but no ecthactly like the ecthample :lol:

I realithed, I think there are not enough threadth about Vargo Hoat in the other forumth :lol:

When you are quoted in pothtth older than yourthelf :lol:

Let'th thay a year ago you pothted: "Jon can thuck a dick" :lol: And jutht now thomeone replieth to it: "Where ith the tectht proof?" -_-

Whatever wath your motivation to write thothe thingth in the firtht plathe ith probably now gone :lol:

It hath happened to me, but no ecthactly like the ecthample :lol:

Okay. I forgot I mentioned that earlier. :lol: Hey Liar. :leer: Where ith Buck!? Not with you again I hope. :angry2:

Here ith the thong I wath going to thhare. Vargo thendth hith :leer:

"Thith Thong Wantth to Thleep With You Tonight" (Beach Boyth)

Thinthe I can't be there tonight

To hold and thqueethe you tight

Oh baby...

Thith thong wantth to thleep with you

Thith thong'th gonna thleep with you tonight

Thith thong'th a little blue

'Cauthe thongth get lonely too

Whoa baby...

Thoft therenade, giveth you thoul thweet dreamth

Guardian angelth
watch, over you at night

That'th really me, and my thong, and my thoul

The
telephone
wireth hith

To bring thomeone a kith

Thith melancholy tune ith thoftly fadin'.

Thith thleepy lullaby cometh thoftly creepin'

(This thong'th gonna thleep with you, thith thong'th gonna thleep with you)

Mentirotho, I love your new thignature! :lol:

The other forumth don't pay the due tribute to our Thupreme Lord Vargo, I aththume we will get a good reward for praithing him ath he detherveth.

What wath your comment about? :leer:

Chelly, that'th thuch a good Vargo thong!! I alwayth love your thongth :leer:

Archived