Greenseeing 106 - The last thread was too long

Buckwheat

True. I got a second degree burn while cooking, the middle of my joints of my right thumb is all pink scar.

The poster below has had stitches

Gross details in spoiler

Ps it was so gross all the skin came of after it became a giant blister and then the wound turned all hard and got infected and I had to tear the new skin off to clean it. It took a month to heal

True. I broke both my ulna and radius literally in half trying to jump bars on the monkey bars when I was nine. Or it was when I tried to fit three people on one bike (I was handle bars) we went down a hill and crashed. My knee was split across the entire part, could see my whole knee cap. I was a tomboy, I have had at least five more serious injuries...

The poster below has broken a bone

False - unless you consider it strange that I failed to notice that the canary I had for several years was actually a succession of vaguely similar canaries as they kept dying off and my dad replaced them so I wouldn't be upset

The poster below has been much less effiicent at work/study since they joined this Forum

True! (Come to think of it someone should come up with ASOIAF Monopoly and make a lot of money by selling it to nerdy fans like us - borrowing money from the Iron Bank, being sent to the Black Cells if you pull the unlucky card, the most expensive properties being in Oldtown, Lannisport and Casterly Rock, and instead of houses and hotels you can build castles, towers and septs)

The poster below likes poker

True

The poster below went to bed last night, layed there for two hours didn't manage to fall asleep went on the computer finally slept at 7 in the morning and woke up the next day in the afternoon.... ohh wait that's me

The poster below did the same thing

True,i usually come to these forums to read myself to sleep with R+L=J theory

the poster below knows someone who should take the Black

Archived