Greenseeing 106 - The last thread was too long

Buckwheat

True. It was a month ago, on a halloween party at the house of a school friend. I was drinking rum with my best friend at first, then it was the coke with rum we all bought and prepared. It was very fun at first, I was speaking with most of my friends about our university plans, then I went to dance. At some point I had reached a my drinking limit, but somehow ended in the kitchen and they were serving vodka I only remember doing vodka shots, a weird flashback of me and my other best friend speaking about his crush(now girlfriend) and then a the greatest hangover in my life. At first I thought I had just fallen unconscious but, as it turned out, there were several parts I did not remember before and after being unconscious.

The poster below has been drunker than that and will tell their experience.

True.... First time I got drunk.... I tried more than 10 different drinks...... I remember running in the streets and my friends going after me. Also I made some "provocative" suggestions to some girls. And of course I told every one that I love them.... there's more.... but I wouldn't get into it

The poster below will share a nice story that doens't involve being drunk

Archived