Theories that are (as far as the board is concerned) are fact that you disagree with

JaegrM

I don't believe that every adult character who is single is necesarily gay (although some may be).

I don't believe that Arya is destined to return as a warrior-princess with a valyrian steel sword, and or take over and command the Faceless Men.

And I also don't believe that Daenerys's blood is in any way more magical than was her father's or her mother's or her brother's (ie. it isn't).

I believe that Jaime met the real Jeyne Westerling.

I don't believe that Coldhands is Benjen.

I don't believe Asha will use Theon for the second kingsmoot.

I don't believe Jon's wounds were mortal so no resurrecting for me.

I don't believe anyone else but Ramsay wrote the Pink letter, though someone might have influenced him.

I don't believe the giant from the Snowcastle prophecy is Littlefinger.

I don't believe Bloodraven is working with the Others.

I don't believe Jojen ended up in that weirwood paste.

I don't believe that Jaime and Cersei will die at the same time.

I don't believe any magic was involved in Jon's assassination, though it may save him.

I agree with you on every matter except for Jayne business,I think Blackfish helped her escape.

I don't believe in Northen Conspiracy theory,(quite the opposite,each of family acts on their own,for the same cause and out of the same sentiment - loyality and vengance for Starks) or any "dragon has 3 heads" musing that includes anyone aside the full blooded Targaryen - Daenerys.

I don't think Sansa will be throne player.

I agree with you on every matter except for Jayne business,I think Blackfish helped her escape.

I don't believe that Blackfish left RR. IMHO, there was a reason that Jon C POV told us about a Hide (that he knew about, and therefore did not help his cousins) at Giffin's roost. Who eles could use something like that?

The theory that a 50ish year old, swam in the middle of the night, a mile or longer underwater, with his armor, sword, and food( which doesn't usually hold up well underwater) and then on foot to out run 100's of men on horse back, is less likely then either Hodor, or Hot Pie being the true heir to the Iron throne.

I don't believe that Blackfish left RR. IMHO, there was a reason that Jon C POV told us about a Hide (that he knew about, and therefore did not help his cousins) at Giffin's roost. Who eles could use something like that?

The theory that a 50ish year old, swam in the middle of the night, a mile or longer underwater, with his armor, sword, and food( which doesn't usually hold up well underwater) and then on foot to out run 100's of men on horse back, is less likely then either Hodor, or Hot Pie being the true heir to the Iron throne.

Always been partial to the spider hole as well kind of, especially with Jeyne. Thinking of it that way gives it the same feel as Osha's plan with Bran and Rickon. Instead of having people combing through the castle looking for them they're spread out wasting their time trying to run them down.

^ Not my theory.

Besides I worded my opinion carefully,said help her escape not leave.

Archived