Greenseeing 108: To chat and back again

K.C.

True.

- Have great sex. Remember, "This is the first of many courses..."

- Cook and have a delicious meal with all my friends and share stories and laughter.

- Go to the archery ground (I am an archer) and shoot the last rounds in quiet.

Edith: - call up my parents and thank them for my life.

The poster below will do the same.

True.

When we hit puberty, my best friend and I went to the library and would look at the What's Happening to my Body books for girls. One time, we grabbed the boy's version on the book and tried to hide behind a desk to read it. As we're looking at pictures of ..male anatomy.. the librarian coughed loudly behind us. She was one of our friend's mom and she told Jessie she wasn't allowed to hang out with us after that :lol:

The poster below will share a time they got in trouble as a kid

:laugh: Is it just me or is that a terrible title? It sounds more like something someone would shout during a Cronenberg film then a book for kids about puberty.

It really is terrible! Cronenberg or Kafka :lol: We had no information and tried to gather it wherever possible :lol:

True, up a few. Got caught playing with matches. Ma took me to the fire station. Ya the FIRE STATION! we had a good /talk/. Two packs a day ma! Ya how does that rub ya? Good thing mom hasn't got to westeros yet, she would chain smoke my last few!

Poster down agrees with me that St Arya has been helpin to jack this game up! Thanks Arya!

op loves ya!

False, I wish she would just go away already. :angry:

:kiss:

The poster below is pretty sure Arya or Buckwheat will win the popularity contest mistletoe game.

P.S.: "random_user" was someone who claimed to be a regular here but wouldn't tell us who they were.

Archived