Confessions....say what?! v.11

UnbentFury

Did you just say you like(d) Dany? :o

I've always liked Dany, I just like Stannis more. If Dany comes between Stannis and the throne, or Stannis and his praise, I'll fight her to the last. However I'm finding Dany somewhat less likeable as of ADwD.

I've always liked Dany, I just like Stannis more. If Dany comes between Stannis and the throne, or Stannis and his praise, I'll fight her to the last. However I'm finding Dany somewhat less likeable as of ADwD.

I confess, I have taken a liking to dany. Just a tiny bit. I no longer think she is the anti-stannis.

Also, I beleive bb asked for these earlier, so here you go:

Stannis bristled at that. "I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?"

Also:

"Bolton has blundered," the king declared. "All he had to do was sit inside his castle whilst we starved. Instead he has sent some portion of his strength forth to give us battle. His knights will be horsed, ours must fight afoot. His men will be well nourished, ours go into battle with empty bellies. It makes no matter. Ser Stupid, Lord Too-Fat, the Bastard, let them come. We hold the ground, and that I mean to turn to our advantage."

ETA: A spoiler within a spoiler, how did I manage that?

ETA: 2 fixed

By the way guys, the High Priests of Stannistianity would like to assure you that if you embrace King Stannis as your one true savior the world will not end tomorrow and you shall see the light of another dawn on Saturday.

There is still time! Accept his grace into your lives!

Archived