Confessions....say what?! v.11

UnbentFury

I think the vast majority of us would agree with this. I don't know any Stannis fans who like the burnings or the religious intolerance to be honest, but we see it more as a result of Mel's influence than Stannis himself, with Davos representing more of the pre-Mel Stannis. I think our general feelings are that we could forgive Stannis these things if he stops doing them, or at least that while these are negative aspects of his conduct, they don't outweigh the positives.

Wow, sorry to hear that. :( Hope everything was alright in the end.

Yeah, I guess I can see how you would think his benefits outweigh the positives. And if I am being honest and not just Stannis-bigoted I can see that he would probably be a better king than most of the contenders at the moment. As long as Davos is his Hand and Stannis actually LISTENS to awesome Davos's awesome advice.

Lol, everything was fine, no one was particularly injured in the wreck, I just have a hella phobia about burning alive since we were stuck in the car with the engine smoking. I actually have to skim past any burning parts in the books or I get panicky. It's the same reason I got mad at Dany in GoT for burning MMD, I don't think ANYONE should torture someone like that.

Yeah, I guess I can see how you would think his benefits outweigh the positives. And if I am being honest and not just Stannis-bigoted I can see that he would probably be a better king than most of the contenders at the moment. As long as Davos is his Hand and Stannis actually LISTENS to awesome Davos's awesome advice.

Cool. :)

Lol, everything was fine, no one was particularly injured in the wreck, I just have a hella phobia about burning alive since we were stuck in the car with the engine smoking. I actually have to skim past any burning parts in the books or I get panicky. It's the same reason I got mad at Dany in GoT for burning MMD, I don't think ANYONE should torture someone like that.

Glad to hear it. I feel much the same to be honest.

Lol dude I don't think anyone on this board should have to be sorry for liking a certain character.

I disagree. LF apologists should be tarred and feathered. Mostly because his "jokes" are hideously unfunny.

Confession: I truly miss Bran the Cute, and hope he comes back so we can continue our on-going war over the virtues of Bowen.

I disagree. LF apologists should be tarred and feathered. Mostly because his "jokes" are hideously unfunny.

Lol

Confession: I truly miss Bran the Cute, and hope he comes back so we can continue our on-going war over the virtues of Bowen.

I miss him as we'll. he's a good guy.

Confession: I never get why people think LF is so awesome. He slept his way to the top and he's not that funny! Varys>>>>>>> LF

Confession: If people defend Bowen Marsh around me I get completely irrationally hateful. so I avoid those threads.

Lol

I miss him as we'll. he's a good guy.

I second this. Having stayed out of the hilarious "a scum" thread, I thought I got on quite well with BtC. :)

lol, the funny thing is that I think we had agreed on nearly every other topic, but this and the subject of Jon's oathbreaking really put us out for each other's blood. As much as I wanted to thoroughly slaughter him during these battles, I really respected the way he argued.

Confession: I never get why people think LF is so awesome. He slept his way to the top and he's not that funny! Varys>>>>>>> LF

Confession: If people defend Bowen Marsh around me I get completely irrationally hateful. so I avoid those threads.

If you also love Mance, then perhaps you should join our coalition.

And Cersei-pologist should be forced to walk naked through the streets, (Once again kidding)

As in, submitted to a sexually exploitive punishment that uses humiliation to subjugate fans that may not agree with you?

Well fuck you too.

WK might have something to say about that...

(I know your kidding)

Defending your lady's honour: you're doing it wrong. :angry2: :whip:

Archived