Confessions....say what?! v.11

UnbentFury

Nice WK, I really hope the mods never see this thread. :o

Sorry, I can pretty much guarantee that it will happen.

And to increase the odds this stays open, a few random (and not all that revealing) confessions:

-Joffrey is probably my favorite villian of the series

-A part of me never wants to read GOT again.

-WK has forced me to defend Cersei and I don't know why.

-I've managed to bake something every single day since Thanksgiving and I'm out of ideas. No clue what to make today so I'll have to settle for some chocolate chip cookies. I'm very disappointed in myself.

-I've managed to bake something every single day since Thanksgiving and I'm out of ideas. No clue what to make today so I'll have to settle for some chocolate chip cookies. I'm very disappointed in myself.

I actually have the recipe for lemon cakes, if you'd like.

Why? I don't know how! :P

I confess that I really couldn't care less what Tyrion's fate is any more.

I confess that I feel sorry for Kevan.

I confess that I can see where Doran was coming from when he didn't tell Arianne his plan.

Clearly my inherent charisma and S.A. :P

Lemoncakes? Swan pie? Blackbird pie?

Wait...You're baking amazing chocolate chip cookies and you're disappointed in yourself???

The horror....The horror!!!

I actually have the recipe for lemon cakes, if you'd like.

My old house had a lemon tree in the backyard. Years of lemonade, lemon infused salad dressing, lemon marinade, lemon bars, lemon cookies, lemon cake, and so on...I'm just not a lemon fan. It's a horrible betrayal to Sansa I know, but I can't help myself.

Clearly my inherent charisma and S.A. :P

I still don't like her but you've made me re-evaluate her quite a bit.

Wait...You're baking amazing chocolate chip cookies and you're disappointed in yourself???

The horror....The horror!!!

I make really good chocolate chip cookies and I'm not just saying that. My recipe is not on the back of a package of Nestle chocolate chips.

Hmm, oatmeal pumpkin cranberry? Or peppermint chocolate? Or gingerbread men, decorating cookies is fun.

My old house had a lemon tree in the backyard. Years of lemonade, lemon infused salad dressing, lemon marinade, lemon bars, lemon cookies, lemon cake, and so on...I'm just not a lemon fan. It's a horrible betrayal to Sansa I know, but I can't help myself.

I'm something of a baked goods aficionado myself. If you want to spice up those choc chips, encase an oreo with the cookie dough and bake as usual (maybe a couple of minutes more). The oreo doesn't exactly liquify inside, but it's an altogether lovely experience.

To stay on topic: No matter how often I complain about dragon oppression and the immorality of blood magic/ torture/ LF, Manderly will forever be in my "heroes" category for his cannibalism.

Hmmm, confessions:

ACOK is my favourite book of the series - it recently topped ASOS.

I really want Tyrion to leave Essos without having met Dany

I think some of the details in the EB's story about Sandor are too often accepted as fact

I'm beginning to hate Varys

My confessions, and I don't know why I'm confessing because I'm going to come off pretty bad.

The only Stark that I like is Arya.

I think that I could get along pretty well with Tywin.

If I was in Jaime's shoes, I would have done the same thing to Bran.

Varys and Arya are my favorites.

I want Arya to become a killing machine.

I'd like to see all the major houses fall by the end of the series and the 7 kingdoms to be no more.

I used to love Tyrion, but his "where do whores go" line is getting ridiculous.

My least favorite character is Jorah (followed closely by Sansa and Cat).

Should I go on?

I need to spend Christmas at Kits'.

Come on over! I'm making Christmas even dinner and breakfast the next morning too.

Hmmm, confessions:

ACOK is my favourite book of the series - it recently topped ASOS.

I now regularly use the first word of a book title, rather than the acronym. Ever since I realized that ACOK is actually "A COK", it's never been the same.

I think some of the details in the EB's story about Sandor are too often accepted as fact

I could not agree more. Don't think the EB ever lied to Brienne but was very careful about what and how he said it. It's important to note that the EB had two goals with Brienne, not just one. First, he wanted her to leave Sandor Clegane alone. The second is that the EB wanted Brienne to abandon her quest. In other words, he wanted her to stop looking for both Sandor and Sansa. I can't help but wonder why. We've got his words about Sandor Clegane being "at rest" at the same time we have hints that his ferocity is still there - the dirt, the horse, Sansa's prayer. More going on at the QI than meets the eye.

I guess I need a new confession:

- A huge part of me wants a Disney-esque, crack-filled, HEA ending and I know I'm not going to get it. I'm also 99% certain that I'm going to be disappointed in the ending.

Archived