Kettleblack Loyalty

Arya Mormont

Any guesses where the Kettleblack loyalties actually lie?

I know Littlefinger thinks they're ultimately on his payroll. But why would it take a brutal whipping to turn on Cersei? Based on what we know of them, I'd expect a single whiplash to make him spill his beans.

Alternatively, can we actually assume that the Kettleblacks act as a unit? Or could some me loyal to Cersei, some to Petyr, etc?

• 4 weeks later...

Aye, they're loyal to themselves.

They are only loyal to the god of golds!

Right now they are worried about being torn to pieces by the Faith.

These three replies sum it up nicely. I didn't even think the Kettleblack's loyalty was in question as it was sufficiently explicit that they were acting out of desire for money and sex. Their loyalty is to Gold and The Slit.

The three sons seem to be more than happy to collect gold from multiple payrolls at the same time. Tyrion, Cersei and Littlefinger. I think the father is loyal to LF only to the extent that he provides the best road to advancement for his sons. Now that they have "upjumped" to knighthood his loyaty might be with them over LH.

They all seem to think they are rather clever but I think it will end badly for the lot of them.

These three replies sum it up nicely. I didn't even think the Kettleblack's loyalty was in question as it was sufficiently explicit that they were acting out of desire for money and sex. Their loyalty is to Gold and The Slit.

I don't know...you're comment just made me :rofl: .

Archived