Bronn vs. Sandor

The Rise of Dorne

Have to go with Sandor. Bronn is fast, but I have no reason to think faster than the Hound, and the Hound's strength and particularly his greater reach would be clear edges.

Consider that the Hound could go toe-to-toe with the Mountain, briefly at least, whereas Bronn was reluctant to try and said only that "it might be I could dance around him and get him on his back."

Have to go with Sandor. Bronn is fast, but I have no reason to think faster than the Hound, and the Hound's strength and particularly his greater reach would be clear edges.

Consider that the Hound could go toe-to-toe with the Mountain, briefly at least, whereas Bronn was reluctant to try and said only that "it might be I could dance around him and get him on his back."

Well Bronn knew it was a fight to the death. Sandor was driven by hatred of his brother. Bronn by reason. Its just not the same situation. Not that Sandor couldn't maybe kill Gregor. But then so did Oberyn. Maybe Bronn could too.

Well Bronn knew it was a fight to the death. Sandor was driven by hatred of his brother. Bronn by reason. Its just not the same situation. Not that Sandor couldn't maybe kill Gregor. But then so did Oberyn. Maybe Bronn could too.

Maybe. I'll say this, I was impressed that Dondarrion could perform as well as he did against the Hound.

This seems to make sense. However Bronn is a craftier fighter -- the Hound is basically the Terminator with a sword.

Have we seen any fights where the Hound is sober? He was drunk in all the fights in ASoS, at least form Arya's POV. I don't recal Bronn fighting drunk.

I'd be disappointed if Bronn won. Part of the Hound's charm as a character is knowing he is SOOOOOOO good a fighter, it makes you hope he could win every fight, and gets you (at least me) rooting for him. It's so much fun to see his badassness confirmed in every fight!

Feelings apart, seriously I think Sandor would win.

Archived