Will Garlan Tyrell be in S3? (Book spoilers)

GarthKITN

The whole point of Willas and Garlan were to make the Tyrell's bloodline look strong. Willas is the smart one and Garlan is the strong one. Without them, the Tyrells look kind of weak. Whenever I hear someone say that the Lannisters and the Tyrells have joined forces I get the feeling like they are trying to make me gasp where in reality all I say is "Meh". It also makes Sansa look stupid that she is still unaware of Loras' sexuality. It seems like every other character on the damn show has made a joke about it.

The show did contradict itself when they ended up making Olenna not want that Loras joined the Kingsguard. He did already join Renly's Kingsguard, which made Margaery and her children from Renly Mace's heirs, and it did not seem to bother anyone. Lord Tywin should have known that, shouldn't he? So if that's the case, why the hell would Olenna back down to Tywin's stupid non-threat. It does not make any sense whatsoever.

Mace should have had at least one younger son in the show, if Loras needed to be heir to Highgarden...

Oh, and by the way: Tyrion is going to marry Sansa. Does this mean Cersei and Loras are going to marry as well?

Archived