Is Tywin really the father of Tyrion?

Suzanna Stormborn

I think it could be more than a coincidence depending on the contents of the dreams. We know Dany's are prophetic. But everyone else's are vague or just mentioned in passing (I haven't gotten my hands on a Dunk and Egg book yet so I can't weigh in on Egg's dreams). But if we get a few clear references to others having prophetic dreams there very well could be a connection.

You know where to find them? they are short stories in 3 different collection books, I just recently read them :) it's worth it, gives some really good history :)

OK, I was wrong because I overlooked it, unintenionally. So, I appologize for that. But, I won`t appologize for something I didn`t say. I never called anyone preschoolish since I don`t use insults as arguments. I merely said, that arguments sound preesschoolish to me.

I can`t remember Jon having dreams about dragons. But, I might be wrong.

I don't think Jon has any dragon dreams, he just mentions wanting them on the wall 3 or 4 times.

I don't think Jon has any dragon dreams, he just mentions wanting them on the wall 3 or 4 times.

Suzanna, you mentioned obsession and dreams, and wanting a dragon isn`t that. Anyone would want a dragon to beat his enemies.

You know where to find them? they are short stories in 3 different collection books, I just recently read them :) it's worth it, gives some really good history :)

I know, shame on me! I've been hoping they would be available on iBooks one of these days, but last time I checked it, my search ended in failure :(

I know, shame on me! I've been hoping they would be available on iBooks one of these days, but last time I checked it, my search ended in failure :(

I also recomend reading them... You`ll find some interesting things there, not just from hystorical point, than you could find some connections to ASOIAF, like Bloodraven, Blackfyre rebellion and kinslayers.

Archived