Visenya Targaryen

Darth Visenya

Fighting for Daemon getting the IT and fighting against the rest of Dorne for a foreigner would get House Yronwood destroyed.

Me against my brother, me and my brother against our cousin, my cousin and my brother and me against the outsider sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

OT:House Yronwood should have gotten into trouble for the crap they pulled with the Blackfyre Rebellions.

It does suck the Visenya doesn't seem to have any living descendants especially with how these people feel about lineage. She was 1/3 of a trio and who I consider awesome, but I always tend to go for people who others don't like. I don't like being told or practically forced into liking someone. She seems very much the outcast even with her "badass" skills.

I can't help but think if she had married someone else. She may still have some around.

• 5 weeks later...

I remember that Visenya was very nurturing towards the Vale boy and I'd say Maegor was his mother's son. So I'm wondering if she coddled and encouraged him like Alicent/Aegon II and Cersei/Joffrey.

The World of Ice and Fire should give us more info but:

About her yet as soon as she arrived, Queen Visenya dismissed maesters and septons and gave Maegor over to Tyanna’s care.

The next morning the king awoke rising with the man. When Maegor appeared on the walls of the red keep standing between Alys Harroway and Tyanna of Pentos the crowds cheered wildly, and the city erupted in celebration.

Visenya likely still had influence in Maegor's reign and he may have gone to her when he needed advice.

Aenys named Maegor his hand but they only got along for a short time. We don't have confirmation on how he died but I wonder if Visenya plotted to get her son to inherit against Rhaenys' children and grandchildren (Jaehaerys was alive but Maegor got the throne).

Archived