What if Robert Strong isn't actually UnGregor, but rather...

Na I don't buy that its Qyburn's cousin or something, he is a necromancer and in AFFC he was in the dungeon experimenting with different people so the likely conclusion is he's creating a monster and it has something to do with Roose because him and Qyburn were buddies in Harrenhal.

Frankenstein pfft,there is nothing undead about him. He is Gregors Ghola, it is know. Qyburn got his axlotl tanks and bred a ghola (at a really impressive pace mind you!). While fighting Sandor, the champion of the faith, the body of gregor will respond to the trauma of having to kill it's brother and the memories will return to Gregor. The now restored Gregor will realize he has no moral issues with killing his brother, finish off Sandor and free the queen of all charges.

Any other scenario is just extremely far fetched..

You forgot Drogo.

Miri Maz Dur casted a last spell when she was burning reanimating Drogo body and tasking him to avenge her.

He left the pyre and fell inconscious a little away from the khalazar.

When he awakened Dany had left, and being unable to catch her without a horse, he decided to offer his services to her worse enemy, the Usurper and wait for her in Westeros.

After unknown long adventures in Essos he arrived in King's Landing a bit too late and was found by Qyburn.

UnDrogo is a real undead, but Qyburn has no power to create them.

It's a shame everyone is going to turn against him when they assume he is the dead body of a man he vaguely resembles

The hilarity of Robert Strong just being an immensely socially awkward big guy would be amazing.

I honestly hope that GRRM is trolling us with the whole UnGregor thing, it just feels too obvious.

I'm telling you guys, Robert Strong is simply a large man with cripplingly bad social issues. He enjoys, in solitude, painting lovely pictures of the countryside, reading Valyrian poetry, and tending to his beloved pet goose, Aldous.

You are speaking the truth here. Robert is a misunderstood guy.

Just some big guy actually named Robert Strong, like Qyburn's third cousin or something? And he actually did take a vow of silence, he's got an embarassing skin condition that makes him cover his face, and has some trouble with social phobias, so he doesn't eat, drink, or go to the bathroom around other people?

How anticlimactic, but hilariously awesome would that be?

This really did crack me up. I can just imagine him lifting his visor and saying, "Hi, I'm Bob. Nice to meet you."

You had me until "his beloved pet goose, Aldous". No man who keeps a pet goose can have good intentions; geese are assholes. It is known.

As a man with a Charlie Kelly avatar, I assume you are familiar with Bird Law, and as such, you know that Slander of a Goose, Gander, Gosling, or any group combination of said Geese is punishable in a Court of Ornithology.

I will reiterate my crackpot theory, which a few other seem to have as well. Robert Strong is similar to Frankenstein's monster. A black magic hybrid of Gregor's body, Robb Stark's head and Jaime's sword hand.

The only issue is time. It's been nearly 2 years since Ned's beheading, Qyburn didn't get to King's Landing until much later. No manner in which to preserve it if he isn't there.

As a man with a Charlie Kelly avatar, I assume you are familiar with Bird Law, and as such, you know that Slander of a Goose, Gander, Gosling, or any group combination of said Geese is punishable in a Court of Ornithology.

... fillibuster...

Alright, I'll take that advice under cooperation. You seem like a man who knows his bird law. My apologies to Mr. Strong and Aldous.

... fillibuster...

Alright, I'll take that advice under cooperation. You seem like a man who knows his bird law. My apologies to Mr. Strong and Aldous.

We'll chalk it up to sniffing acrylic paint and eating bagged dog food, as opposed to huffing spraypaint and eating canned cat food. That'll cloud your judgement, plus you'l get no sleep with all the dogs outside your window.

Archived