brown eyes blue eyes green eyes. aryas future

Monk Meth-

THere is something melissandre says to arya in the lastest episode of GoT that got me thinking about the book. THe writers know the ending martin had planned so i see it as a chance to learn more about what we don't know about in the books.

What Melisande said to arya was something along the lines of "I see 3 eyes all staring at me. brown eyes blue eyes and green eyes and you close them all."

Who are these people going to be?

/discuss.

I think that D&D are doing their own thing with the show, and the show's relevancy to foreshadowing in the books diminishes more each season. That being said, I thought it was an allusion to Arya becoming a faceless man.

^^ None of the Starks have green eyes

That scene was put in the show instead of introducing the wood's witch. She was the one that originally told Arya she "smells of death". Arya is strangely drawn to the mythology/allure/power of Death. And the symbolism of death envelops her both in the books and the show. It was an important part of her development to include, so they had Mel do it instead of the witch.

Arya will kill three people - one with brown eyes, one with blue and one with green.

Brown eyes could be Fake Arya - Jeyne Poole has brown eyes, plus she's impersonating real Arya. Blue Eyes could be anyone - a random wight, Stannis, Sansa, Stoneheart - I am going with Stannis. Green Eyes is interesting - points to a Lannister but could also be Littlefinger who has been described as having green eyes.

Archived