B + S = R ASOIAF Cracked (Spoilers)

Shadow Chaser

ok . There`s the main story ( the story first perceived by the reader) which is set in the present. this is broken down into 3 identical sub stories which take place on 3 levels.

1 - set in the past told by the Old Gods ,ie the CoTF (blood story)

2 - takes place in the shadows and is told by Rhllor . ie thru light (shadow story)

3 - takes place in the minds of POV characters ,all that deep emotional devolpment stuff . this story represents the future as their minds will determine what decisions they`l make in the future.

The story in shadows represents the whole Ouroboros theme.

The faith of a person`s Soul is reflected by the actions of their body , a shadow is also a reflection of the body .

These 3 stories have all the missing details from the main story . If you read them all you get the complete picture .

the 3 gods represent Mind , Body and Soul .

R + L = J for instance is a part of the blood story which makes up the overall story

Im working on a good example of the shadow story to show , its all cryptic tho and hard to put into words.

Every character in the main story represent a character in the blood and shadow story. eg : Joffrey = Mad Aerys = the Nights King

Fools/jesters in the main story are the Narrators for the shadow story and also represent a character in the blood story.

Everytime a fool speaks his words will coincide with the main story but they are more important to the shadow story . Patchface for instance appears to be predicting the future in the main story but he`s actually cryptically narrating in the shadow story and everything he says needs to be read literal . His role in the blood story is told cryptically through descriptions of him and his movement/actions and stuff .

"under the sea " is code for in the shadows . anything to do with being under the sea is relevant to the shadow story . Drowned god , House sigils with dolphins,starfish.. etc .

I get it. But I thought it was pretty obvious that the past and stories were happening again. It seems to be a theme of the story that the past is happening again. The Ouroboros doesn't make many appearances in the story, but the story seems to have a general feeling of it. The two instacnes I can think of is Viserion laying his head on his tail around a tree, and in the WoW sample chapter

When Arriane is visiting that one palce on her trips and the fat girl has a prophetic dream. Their house sigil is a dragon biting it's own tail.

I always felt like GrrM had the Ouroboros in mind while writing the history and tales of the 7 Kingdoms, but never really got around to putting any blatant symbolism of the Ouroboros until later in the books.

So you are saying that the Rat Cook was revisted when the Frey Pie came around?

Hm, as he classified the Rat Cook example in OP, it would actually be the Frey Pie stuff that's in the past story (according to #21) and the Rat Cook that's in the future section... I'm starting to feel confident enough to call :bs:

The past repeating is a nice theme, but if someone wants to overload it with added crypticism, they had better make sense.

Hm, as he classified the Rat Cook example in OP, it would actually be the Frey Pie stuff that's in the past story (according to #21) and the Rat Cook that's in the future section... I'm starting to feel confident enough to call :bs:

The past repeating is a nice theme, but if someone wants to overload it with added crypticism, they had better make sense.

There`s dualism going on everywhere , the story flips from past,present to future regularly . as i said in the op its a total mind fuck but there`s a clear pattern in the madness .

Interesting...

I'd just like to point out (because I have seen it in several threads these past few days) that though it is true that Iron is made in the heart of stars, that can be said of every element besides hydrogen and helium. So Iron isn't going to have a greater connection to R'hllor than carbon, oxygen, gold, copper, etc, etc...

Either you're onto something, or you're on something... and sorry, but I think it's the latter. Could you please explain some moreof your reasoning behind these ideas? How did they form, where did they come from, why do you think it's true, and what other evidence is there?

:agree: Wha? I'm afraid I agree, you may be on something. Although I do feel like certain aspects that are happening in ASOIAF now are in part history repeating itself, there is some cyclical nature to it.

It is funny how I came up with this some time ago, everything in ASoIaF seems to be cyclical, they are either related to fire/light or ice/dark magic and in the midst of them there is blood, we all know about Azor Ahai, Nissa Nissa and the sword, we all know about Dragons, The King that Bent the Knee and Blood, we are right now in the midst of it, Ice = Jon Snow or The Wall, Fire = King's Landing or Tyrion, Blood = Dragons or Daenerys.

Their deity seems to be also put up into 3 steps, Rholor has a enemy The Great Other, but there is also a unseen, unmeant God which balances their battle, The Old God which right now is debilitated, which ensues the war.

Archived