B + S = R ASOIAF Cracked (Spoilers)

Shadow Chaser

Blood story + Shadow story = Real story

To wrap your head around this you need to understand that everything is cyclical . Everything that happens in the present has happened in the past and will continue to repeat itself in the future unless a certain prophecy is fulfilled.

This is a real mind FcUk but ASOIAF is wrote in 3 parts told by 3 "gods" which add up to make the real story. The initial story perceived by the reader is told by "the faith of the Seven" , within this story then is 2 others stories told by the "Old Gods" and R'hllor . The "Real story" is gotten by identifying,uncoding and reading them separatly and then combining them back into 1 again .

Blood story

/ .......................\

main (initial story) -------...........................-----------------Real story

\____________/

Shadow story

To identify each story line you first need to know the 3 "gods"

Old Gods = the Planet

\ /

\ /

Blood of Old Gods = CoTF

\ /

\ /

CoTF appear in the story as cups,doors,shields,horns,flora & fauna etc

( CoTF = Seed , everything and anything that begins life as a seed is a Child of The Forest )

--------------------------------

R'hllor = the Sun

\ /

\ /

Blood of R'hllor = Light

\ /

\ /

Light appears in the story as sunlight,moonlight,fires,shadows,iron, thoughts etc .

(iron may look out of place there but its created by fusion in high-mass stars)

( thoughts are a shadow on the mind )

-------------------

The Faith of the Seven = the Soul

\ /

\ /

Blood of the 7 = Emotions

\ /

\ /

The 7 appear in the story as facial exp

ressions,a persons mood ,human actions ( driven by envy,greed,lust etc ) etc.

------------------------------------

Here`s an example

(Blood story)

(faith of the 7)....... /..........................................\...............Real story

Main story ---------............................................. ----------------------------

\____________________/

(Shadow story)

The Rat Cook is told to us as a story from a characters memory thru Bran and has fear etc.. . The Blood & Shadow storys are told to us by the CoTF and Light .

Rat Cook = Frey Pie = purple wedding . They are the same story but told on 3 different levels in 3 different ways. In future Westeros the Frey Pie incident will become a story thus beginning the cycle all over again . - Ouroboros

The Blood and shadow storys are cryptic but also structured and goverened by astronomy,physics,biology etc . Once you get your head around how these two stories are wrote it should all start to make sense.However there wont be many mysteries left unfortunatly. Patchface, Hogar, bloodraven, darkstar,FM, AAR ,tPtwP... even The WALL , NW , lightbringer , the messed up seasons of westeros, 3 heads of the dragon... No mystery, no doubt over theories being right or wrong.. everything is explained in a meaningfull and logical manner.

The magic of ASOIAF will be gone but you`l be left with a damn good book.

My interpetation of the meaning of A Song of Ice and Fire :

Ice = The Past

Fire = The Future

And the Song is the story that`s presently being told

Trying to explain this is like watching The Matrix then trying to put it into words...

Either you're onto something, or you're on something... and sorry, but I think it's the latter. Could you please explain some moreof your reasoning behind these ideas? How did they form, where did they come from, why do you think it's true, and what other evidence is there?

I don't even know how to respond to that, but I quite enjoyed reading it. I won't say if it's true or not at all since GRRM is the one true God of the series and all the stories come from his mind. Like you said, there are some things that repeat themselves. NIce topic. Hope to see more of those 'theories' from you. :)

I don't even know how to respond to that, but I quite enjoyed reading it. I won't say if it's true or not at all since GRRM is the one true God of the series and all the stories come from his mind. Like you said, there are some things that repeat themselves. NIce topic. Hope to see more of those 'theories' from you. :)

more than a theory i think

the formula he uses to write the books can be used to read them and im pretty sure i found it

il try to explain it furthur with examples if i can

I'd be perfectly happy if instead you'd elaborate a bit on the example you already gave.

This. Can't really refute anything you've said coz I'm not sure what you'r trying to say but my preliminary questions would be how does Danaerys, whose storyline is not really informed by any religion, fit into your ideas? And how do Faceless Men and other lesser known religious groups fit?

This sure seems like a mix of crazy and sense, but what of the Drowned God? The Drowned God is the 4th important religion in Westeros, perhaps not by the amount of followers it has, but we have so many POVs from people who believe in the Drowned God.

That sounds like a mixture of quantum physics, advanced literary techniques and the script of Inception. Still an interesting read though :)

This! Also a bit of tarot cards thrown in. No offense Shadow Chaser, but I wonder what and how much you smoked before coming up with this?

That said, it was... interesting and I see glimmers of something in there :)

Archived