I'm hoping that we get to see Sothoryos and Ulthos at some point.

The Stormcloaks are a bunch of short-sighted brainfrozen morons led by an usurper and undercover Thalmor agent, they can all go join their false God Talos in the after-life for all I care.

True Nords are loyal to the Empire!

I don't care, I ain't a Nord.

Imperial master race reporting in... Gonna enjoy my afterlife with the Eight, thank you very much.

Pff, imperial scum. I don't know why I'm even arguing for the Nords, I'm a Dark Elf.

Sam reads a book about the east in the Citadel, then mentions about it.

Melisandre makes references about Ulthos via her PoV.

Arya hears sailors' gossips who come back from the Jade Sea.

These are only possible ways to get information about these places, I think.

Pff, imperial scum. I don't know why I'm even arguing for the Nords, I'm a Dark Elf.

They treat you like you're worse than dirt, join the Empire... At least the annexation of Morrowind was done peacefully, my friend.

Why wouldn't you want to go to sovngarde the sullen sellsword

It's basicly a giant mead hall where you party all day

It would be... if it existed.

Sovngarde is a Nord fairy tale, only the most stubborn/backwards of Nords believe in such a place.

Cause of the Ebonheart pact corvo

The Ebonheart pact is a joke.

You really believe that the Nords, who despise the Elves, would ally themselves with the Dunmer, and that the Argonians would ally themselves with the them, while they historically took them as slaves and considered them less than beasts.

Pfffft... the Pact won't stand.

They treat you like you're worse than dirt, join the Empire... At least the annexation of Morrowind was done peacefully, my friend.

It would be... if it existed.

Sovngarde is a Nord fairy tale, only the most stubborn/backwards of Nords believe in such a place.

You Imperials should join the Ebonheart Pact

Or at least learn more about them

Sothoryos is just a way to flesh out the world he created, but I don't think Martin has any intentions of actually making us visit there. It seems to have nothing to do with the ongoing storylines, and is simply there for background details, which is always cool, but probably doesn't mean we'll get to visit it.

ummm no. maybe in novellas. But at this point, there's too much left to wrap up just with Westeros, the White Walkers, Dany, Aegon, etc. The novel is so euro-centric! /sarcasm /nosarcasm

Archived