What do you think will be the final fate of Jorah Mormont?

Thor Odinson

Jorah mine own namesake. His fate is an interesting one and very much up in the air at this point. As others have already mentioned I don't think he'll take the black like the Old Bear wished, as this is GRRM's world...

Another possibility is that he will in fact die in the upcoming battle of Mereen. We know that Tyrion is planning to turn the Stormcrows? Secon Sons? (I forget which one) back over to Dany's side. But whatever else is said I still believe Jorah is fiercely loyal to Dany. Should he survive the Battle and make it back to Danaerys, will she accept him back into her service? I believe she will. In many of her chapters after she dismisses him, she often thinks of him and misses him. Will they end up together, romantically? I don't think so. But I will say this: she could do a whole lot worse...

Another possibility- He goes out in a clash of steel with Victarion/Daario/Selmy I'm not opposed to this, but I would really like him to kill Daario. Vic and Barry not so much. Maybe he could join Dany's Queensguard and serve with Selmy. Above all else I don't see him getting on with Victarion, the Ironborn have reaved and pillaged along Bear island for centuries and are not thought well of, with northmen. If they ever meet it wont end well. Which is sad for me since I really like both of them..

We'll just have to wait and see what GRRM, has in store for us.

Edit: spelling

I think he'll be spurned again, and then may even try and pull a dragon-theft. I doubt that he'll live through the series. I'm actually hoping that if the Night's Watch still exists at the end of the series that women will be allowed in, thus giving people like Arya, Osha, and the lady Mormonts a new opportunity ( a la Brave Dany Flint). That way Jeor's final wish can be granted, but Jorah can still die.

Archived