Where is The Night Kings grave?

WidoW101MakeR

I was doing a re-read and came across Old Nan telling bran a story about the night king, and how it was his very brother that brought him down. A Stark killed the Night King, out respect for whatever was left of his bother he may have brought his body back to Winterfell? ...Hooded man?

So..you're thinking he's a wight.

Something like that, just not controlled by the Others, maybe raised by Bloodraven to guide Bran or maybe even warged by Bloodraven. As for his body I think it likely that he is just one of the Brothers that was lost beyond the wall. Maybe even a Brother who was with LC Bloodraven.

who in their right mind would bury the Night's King anywhere? the man sacrificed to the Others and took an Other for his wife! the story makes him sound like the king of all wights, so I'm guessing they burned him. it wouldn't make sense for the Night's Watch to bury their dead, burning is so much easier and provides the added bonus of warmth.

Coldhands is Brandon Snow, King Torrhen Stark's bastard brother. it is known.

I'd rather keep the Night's King a legend, if he were still around today he would be almost 8000 years old, that's just ridiculous.

Something like that, just not controlled by the Others, maybe raised by Bloodraven to guide Bran or maybe even warged by Bloodraven. As for his body I think it likely that he is just one of the Brothers that was lost beyond the wall. Maybe even a Brother who was with LC Bloodraven.

I'm sorry I should have said Do you think NK was a wight??

I actually think coldhands might be one of the progeny of the NK.

I'm sorry I should have said Do you think NK was a wight??

I actually think coldhands might be one of the progeny of the NK.

I don't think NK was a wight, but there really isn't anything to suggest one way or another but personally I would think not because even though they retain some of their sense of self, of the wights we have seen I just can't see one of them commanding living men.

As for the Coldhands theories, his clothing and armor are what suggest he isn't old enough to fit any of the NK stories. He is wearing steel ringmail, which is rare north of the Wall even now, and wasn't even in Westeros until the Andals came along.

I was doing a re-read and came across Old Nan telling bran a story about the night king, and how it was his very brother that brought him down. A Stark killed the Night King, out respect for whatever was left of his bother he may have brought his body back to Winterfell? ...Hooded man?

Body back to Winterfell?Yes,that's where warding started,imo.Hooded man?No.And Coldhands?No,the Night's King is not a freaking ferryman.

who in their right mind would bury the Night's King anywhere? the man sacrificed to the Others and took an Other for his wife! the story makes him sound like the king of all wights, so I'm guessing they burned him. it wouldn't make sense for the Night's Watch to bury their dead, burning is so much easier and provides the added bonus of warmth.

Lol nope, a body doesn't give you that much warmth and the wood you need to burn it could be better used otherwise ...

Coldhands is Brandon Snow, King Torrhen Stark's bastard brother. it is known.

I'd rather keep the Night's King a legend, if he were still around today he would be almost 8000 years old, that's just ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as a 300 years old ;). But I don't think either that CH is the NK.

Almost as ridiculous as a 300 years old ;). But I don't think either that CH is the NK.

8000 is about 25 times more ridiculous than 300. Coldhands could be literally anyone since his features (dark eyes, cold hands, basically dead) are not unique to any known entity. He is clearly unique, but how or why is up to GRRM.

Archived