Jamie turns on KL and the Lannisters - joins BWB and Dany

howardh51

This may be crackpot - but I'm starting to think Jamie turns on the Lannisters and KL. After all he had an oath to the Targaryens and his white cloak. I see Jamie joining BWB who then join up with Dany, Arya, etc... I think that would be kick a**!

I think that if Jaime would be able to become leader of the Brotherhood he would probably return them to their roots and defend the smallfolk by going north and defeating the Others. Since book 3 I have thought Jaime will fight against the Others.

The BwB is going to use Jamie to take vengence on the Freys and to take back Riverrun. Afterwards he and BwB travels north for the true fight and to help the son of Rhaegar. Why on earth would he help Dany, who has three living breathing WMDs and wants to destroy every major house that took down her father? I think Jamie has proven, he will do the right thing to save the lives of the small people, by his actions in KL; when he turned on the Mad King. He still also needs to resolve the issues he has with his family. I do not believe he will leave his children to Ageon or Dany; when they come for KL. His sister......well, I think he will be her end!!!

I think that either Jaime or Brienne will not survive the coming encounter with UnCat & the BWB. Maybe Brienne will die trying to save him... Of the two, it would make me sadder if Brienne died, but since Jaime is a lot more instrumental to the series (and I believe he will turn out to be the Valonqar and kill Cersei) then I really don't see GRRM killing him off so early in TWOW. I could see him killing Brienne. That would really really suck but I think she will not survive that encounter.

You realize Jaime's son is on the throne. He will not go with the side that is fighting against his son.

You realize that Tyrion killed Tywin (Jamie's father) and Joff (Jamie's son) and Jamie let Tyrion escape... You also realize Cersei spurned Jamie (and cheated on him) and that Jamie has been dealing with being "the kingslayer" and wanting to change his fate...

You realize that Tyrion killed Tywin (Jamie's father) and Joff (Jamie's son) and Jamie let Tyrion escape... You also realize Cersei spurned Jamie (and cheated on him) and that Jamie has been dealing with being "the kingslayer" and wanting to change his fate...

Tyrion did not kill Joff though, and he let Tyrion escape before Tyrion killed Tywin. The blood is on his hands, yes, by association, but he couldn't have known that Tyrion was going to murder his father.

You also realize Cersei spurned Jamie (and cheated on him) and that Jamie has been dealing with being "the kingslayer" and wanting to change his fate...

I spoke nothing of Cersei. I'm fully aware that Jamie and her dynamic has changed. In fact, he will/I hope ends up killing her in the end. But I asked about his feelings and thoughts....right now, for Tommen. You made it sound like Jamie has turned his back on his entire family, when it's anything but that. He saved his brother from the going to the Nights Watch or being killed. Jamie will not leave his other son to the hands of fAgeon or Dany.

Archived