Would you want a POV from an Other?

The Faceless Wolf

Honestly, I don't think I could handle an Other POV. The death and loss of Puddles was tragic enough, that to give them a POV would just be too cruel to the readers.

Its better to have them remain mysterious - For the same reason that there should never be a Littlefinger or Varys POV. Even a Melisandre POV was bad for her character, because it made her much less mysterious.

Agree to disagree I would find a Littlefinger/Varys POV incredibly interesting. I love characters with hidden intentions I was hoping for a Euron POV over Victarion and Aeron. I really want a Aerys POV if they ever do a book on Roberts Rebellion

I like the epilogue idea a lot for an Other.

Its better to have them remain mysterious - For the same reason that there should never be a Littlefinger or Varys POV. Even a Melisandre POV was bad for her character, because it made her much less mysterious.

:agree:

Cersei's POVs totally spoiled Cersei for me. It was like she turned into a cartoon villainess like Cruella DeVille. She was much more menacing when seen through the other characters. (And perhaps, that was the point, but still seeing the hot mess that is her mind was anticlimactic IMO.)

I would rather see the Others through Bran and BR.

:agree:

Cersei's POVs totally spoiled Cersei for me. It was like she turned into a cartoon villainess like Cruella DeVille. She was much more menacing when seen through the other characters. (And perhaps, that was the point, but still seeing the hot mess that is her mind was anticlimactic IMO.)

I would rather see the Others through Bran and BR.

intelligent argument about Cersei but I disagree. I found her descent into insanity to be quite the read.

As for the OP: I'd rather see the Others through Davos eyes as he heads North with Rickon.

Agree to disagree I would find a Littlefinger/Varys POV incredibly interesting. I love characters with hidden intentions I was hoping for a Euron POV over Victarion and Aeron. I really want a Aerys POV if they ever do a book on Roberts Rebellion

I like the epilogue idea a lot for an Other.

The problem is that once you give a PoV for a character like that, they no longer have hidden intentions. It's all in the open, the mystery's gone.

intelligent argument about Cersei but I disagree. I found her descent into insanity to be quite the read.

As for the OP: I'd rather see the Others through Davos eyes as he heads North with Rickon.

Thanks. I know, I'm in the tiny minority on that one.

So, would you want a LF POV, or no?

Archived