Jon or Rickon for KiTN?

The Crow

I don't think he'd be as manipulatable as Robert, because he'd actually care to rule. If the existing nobility was still in place, he'd need the help of someone he could trust like Sansa (if she actually develops the ability to play the game, rather than just being a piece in it), or Tyrion Lannister (depending on his story arc). But personally, I don't think there's going to be much of the nobility left at the end of all this. I think Westeros will be so decimated, that what they'll need is a uniter to bring together the few remaining people of Westeros to rebuild.

The only noble house that's going to fall is House Lannister, and they're going to destroy themselves.

The Baratheons are probably going to legitimise one of the bastards (probably Edric) because Stannis and Shireen will both be dead

Tyrells, Greyjoys, Tullys, Starks, Martells, Tarlys, Manderlys etc. will all live because at the end of the day the rich and powerful always come out top. That's how life works

If Jon becomes king then it's only because he's a player's pawn. Which is why I want someone who is a player to rule. Westeros has suffered enough with clueless kings

That's also why Rickon should stay as Lord of Winterfell and not KitN

The only noble house that's going to fall is House Lannister, and they're going to destroy themselves.

The Baratheons are probably going to legitimise one of the bastards (probably Edric) because Stannis and Shireen will both be dead

Tyrells, Greyjoys, Tullys, Starks, Martells, Tarlys, Manderlys etc. will all live because at the end of the day the rich and powerful always come out top. That's how life works

If Jon becomes king then it's only because he's a player's pawn. Which is why I want someone who is a player to rule. Westeros has suffered enough with clueless kings

That's also why Rickon should stay as Lord of Winterfell and not KitN

And when an army of undead marches in and slaughters them all, what then? What will their "power" and "politics" buy them then?

That is just twisting words, the point here is: If an uncapable drunkard like Robert could stay on the throne for fifteen years someone disciplined and fairly intelligent like Jon can't be disqualified only for not being familiar with the southron "Game of Thrones"

Exactly, especially with a more than capable Hand.

Archived