Sansa's is not a Stark

pinkpanther23

So, according to various theories here:

-Rickon is either Hodor's, or Benjen's kid

-Bran is fathered by Benjen or LF

-Sansa is also LF's biological daughter

-Robb's father is Brandon Stark

I'm just baffled at the idea that so many people question Stark kids' parentage with absolutely no evidence from the books. For example, one would think Catelyn would somehow note this in her POV chapters.

I'm just baffled at the idea that so many people question Stark kids' parentage with absolutely no evidence from the books. For example, one would think Catelyn would somehow note this in her POV chapters.

A mix between stupidity, boredom and trolling I think. Most of us have those "hey, maybe X and Y is..." moments. What some people lack is the phase where they think "let me see if I can find even a shred of credible evidence before posting it".

A mix between stupidity, boredom and trolling I think. Most of us have those "hey, maybe X and Y is..." moments. What some people lack is the phase where they think "let me see if I can find even a shred of credible evidence before posting it".

Well, we do reward them with lots of attention and intense debate, which is what they want. Like when that guy posts his theory that Eddard Stark and King Joffrey are actually the same person, based solely on the fact that Joffrey isn't a POV character, and gets like 5 pages of debate out of it... it's very little work and thought but with a disproportionate amount of payoff.

Archived