Sansa's is not a Stark

pinkpanther23

So here is what I was thinking after reading A Feast for Crows.

Could Sansa Stark actually be a bastard child between Catelyn and Little Finger?

I know Little Finger was telling Sansa to pretend to be her daughter to hide her true identity, but what if it was true. We know that Petyr was obsessed with Catelyn and loved her, and he might have even slept with her. We know Cate's sister slept with him because she was jealous over the relationship between him and her sister, so it could be possible Petyr slept with Catelyn and fathered a bastard child.

Another thing is all Stark children seem to be wargs. Bran, Arya, and John are wargs except for Sansa, we never get to find out if Rob is a warg. I know her wolf died early in the novels, but maybe that was some kind of symbolism that she is not a Stark.

Also this would also explain why Petyr was so obsessed with Sansa, like he knew she was his real daughter.

Start out with Cat and Petyr not seeing each other since Lord Hoster sent Petyr back to the Iron Islands after the fight with Brandon and you see how wack this is.

Petyr obsesses with Sansa because she's like the Cat he remembers; the real one is middle aged and has borne five kids.

Welcome to the forums pinkpanther23,

I don't believe there is any evidence to support Sansa being Littlefinger's daughter. The time lines just don't match up. Catelyn was at Winterfell, and LF was thousands of miles away. The reason LF is obsessed with Sansa is because he believes that she is a second chance at having Cat IMO.

Problems:

-Lady and Sansa apparently shared a personality, with Lady being the most pleasant and genial of the direwolfs. I think, its been a while since I read the book. Considering the early death of Lady before any of the Starks began having warg dreams, this is very strong evidence for Sansa developing a warg identity with Lady.

-After the Rebellion, Catelyn went North with Ned, and Littlefinger went to King's Landing with Jon and Lysa Arryn. There is no evidence Catelyn and Littlefinger were ever in the same kingdom when Sansa was conceived.

Lady, the dire wolf paired with Sansa, was killed early in the story, before we learned what wargs were or saw evidence that the young Starks were wargs. We know that Sansa misses Lady, so it seems that she was forming a strong bond with the dire wolf, just as each of the other Starks were. While we can't be certain that Sansa is a warg, there's nothing to deny that she was following the pattern that the other young Starks were.

How did LittleFinger sneak into Winterfell and seduce Cat???

That sneaky sneaky Lord Baeilish :P

btw. Robb's the oldest Stark child, so chronologically if you want to go for this theory, it would have to be Robb. THere's no evidence that Cat and LF even saw each other between Cat's wedding and her return to King's Landing in GOT

While we can't be certain that Sansa is a warg, there's nothing to deny that she was following the pattern that the other young Starks were.

GRRM has said that all the Stark children are wargs. We can be certain Sansa has the ability. The question is if or how she will use it. Some think she will skinchange into a mockingbird to take down Littlefinger.

"I don't know if I want to get into genetics - this is fantasy, not scifi" He replied. "I don't think this is necessarily a 'Stark' ability, though all the children have it to one extent or another. They also realize it to one extent or another. Arya doesn't realize she has it, she keeps thinking she has these weird dreams, and of course Bran is much further along".

http://www.westeros...._Signing_Oregon

Start out with Cat and Petyr not seeing each other since Lord Hoster sent Petyr back to the Iron Islands after the fight with Brandon and you see how wack this is.

Petyr obsesses with Sansa because she's like the Cat he remembers; the real one is middle aged and has borne five kids.

Not trying to nitpick, but LF is from the Vale, not the Iron Islands.

Also, she's a undead rotting corpse. I know it's important to look past appearance and consider inner beauty, but come on.

Honestly, I'm not even sure that anyone in that family is legit. Rickon is Hodor's kid, Sansa is LF's, and Jon Snow is Rhaegar's and Lyanna's.

Also this would also explain why Petyr was so obsessed with Sansa, like he knew she was his real daughter.

LF is obsessed with Sansa because he wants to get into her smallcloths, something he would likely not desire if he knew she was her daughter.

Honestly, I'm not even sure that anyone in that family is legit. Rickon is Hodor's kid, Sansa is LF's, and Jon Snow is Rhaegar's and Lyanna's.

Robb is his own father, as will be revealed when the Maesters introduce time travel in ADOS.

LF is obsessed with Sansa because he wants to get into her smallcloths, something he would likely not desire if he knew she was her daughter.

Sadly, I'm not even sure that is true.

Robb is his own father, as will be revealed when the Maesters introduce time travel in ADOS.

Why not? At the end of the series, someone should try to draw a family tree of major families like the Starks and the Targaryens; based on the theories that we have on this forum, it'll look like an M.C. Escher sketch and rely on string theory to be interpreted.

Archived