Sansa's is not a Stark

pinkpanther23

I think there is something many fans of the books overlook with regard to Sansa's potential warging ability.

Namely, direwolves are not tame by nature.

But Lady was very tame.

It's a bit presumptuous to think that Lady was gentle and well behaved naturally. We also have no reason to think Sansa has more ability to train direwolves than the other Stark children. Why, then, was Lady so well behaved and tame? It is likely owning to Sansa's influence as a warg. If Sansa can influence her direwolf so strongly, even unconsciously, there's no reason to believe that she has little warg potential.

I don't see anything that hints that LF would actively practice actual incest.

Me neither, but then I remember Victarion getting a boner when talking to Asha, so who knows any more? I don't think he will ever go that far, but I don't think that we've seen the depths of his depravity yet.

Though this is all academic because Sansa isn't his daughter.

I think there is something many fans of the books overlook with regard to Sansa's potential warging ability.

Namely, direwolves are not tame by nature.

But Lady was very tame.

It's a bit presumptuous to think that Lady was gentle and well behaved naturally. We also have no reason to think Sansa has more ability to train direwolves than the other Stark children. Why, then, was Lady so well behaved and tame? It is likely owning to Sansa's influence as a warg. If Sansa can influence her direwolf so strongly, even unconsciously, there's no reason to believe that she has little warg potential.

Good point. Never thought about it this way. I continue to underestimate Sansa.

Challenge accepted!

Me neither, but then I remember Victarion getting a boner when talking to Asha, so who knows any more? I don't think he will ever go that far, but I don't think that we've seen the depths of his depravity yet.

To be fair, the Greyjoy family is actively messed regarding sexuality seeing how Euron molested one of his brothers and Asha had no problem feeling up her brother's cock.

Oh Dear Lord...

NO, she is a Stark to the bone...

1. Catelyn hadn`t seen LF for over 15 years

2. Sansa is a warg, a trait that comes from her Stark side

3. Sansa is Ned`s daughter to the bone

All in all, this doesn`t make any sense, as the posters previously said...

Sansa is a warg, a trait that comes from her Stark side
Not actually a given. Stark blood is not actually famous for producing wargs, warging does not actually seem genetically inherited, and even if it was, it could come from some marriage with a Blackwood or something in the Riverlands.

But yes, no way in hell Sansa is not Ned's daughter.

Not actually a given. Stark blood is not actually famous for producing wargs, warging does not actually seem genetically inherited, and even if it was, it could come from some marriage with a Blackwood or something in the Riverlands.

But yes, no way in hell Sansa is not Ned's daughter.

Ah, Bran Vras had a theory that warging comes from Tully side, not Stark. But, since the wolves are the one that triggered the powers, I think that logically we can assume it`s Stark trait...

Ah, Bran Vras had a theory that warging comes from Tully side, not Stark. But, since the wolves are the one that triggered the powers, I think that logically we can assume it`s Stark trait...
I don't see the logic. It's not because Varamyr's first bond was with a dog that he's getting his gift from a Clegane. Not does it prove that it's an inherited trait.

What we can logically assume is that it is neither a "Tully" or a "Stark" trait, since the children are the only wargs ever recorded ever among nobility, bar Bloodraven, and maybe Howland Reed; and those two are neither Stark nor Tully.

So here is what I was thinking after reading A Feast for Crows.

Could Sansa Stark actually be a bastard child between Catelyn and Little Finger?

I know Little Finger was telling Sansa to pretend to be her daughter to hide her true identity, but what if it was true. We know that Petyr was obsessed with Catelyn and loved her, and he might have even slept with her. We know Cate's sister slept with him because she was jealous over the relationship between him and her sister, so it could be possible Petyr slept with Catelyn and fathered a bastard child.

Another thing is all Stark children seem to be wargs. Bran, Arya, and John are wargs except for Sansa, we never get to find out if Rob is a warg. I know her wolf died early in the novels, but maybe that was some kind of symbolism that she is not a Stark.

Also this would also explain why Petyr was so obsessed with Sansa, like he knew she was his real daughter.

Just to get the timeline straight:

-LF has sex with Cat and impregnates her

-Cat marries Ned and gets impregnated yet again

-RR starts

-Cat gives birth to Robb, is still pregnant with Sansa from LF

-3years after giving birth to Robb, Cat finally manages to squeeze out Sansa

Seems like a sound theory to me, almost as good as A+J=T...

I don't see the logic. It's not because Varamyr's first bond was with a dog that he's getting his gift from a Clegane. Not does it prove that it's an inherited trait.

What we can logically assume is that it is neither a "Tully" or a "Stark" trait, since the children are the only wargs ever recorded ever among nobility, bar Bloodraven, and maybe Howland Reed; and those two are neither Stark nor Tully.

True, but weren't some of the KitN wargs, and that some of them have direwolf statues in memory of their warging powers?

Just to get the timeline straight:

-LF has sex with Cat and impregnates her

-Cat marries Ned and gets impregnated yet again

-RR starts

-Cat gives birth to Robb, is still pregnant with Sansa from LF

-3years after giving birth to Robb, Cat finally manages to squeeze out Sansa

Now this theory makes sense... :)

Start out with Cat and Petyr not seeing each other since Lord Hoster sent Petyr back to the Iron Islands after the fight with Brandon and you see how wack this is.

I know this was a misstyping or something but now all I can think of is LF as Balon´s son.

I´d have loved to see that Kingsmoot.

True, but weren't some of the KitN wargs, and that some of them have direwolf statues in memory of their warging powers?
That is not something that is in the books, as far as I remember.

ETA: I mean the warging link, not the fact that all Winterfell lords have a statue in the crypt with a stone direwolf curled around the feet.

Archived