most bad ass magical creatures

Dany Girl

well how is a direwolf just normal but a kraken aka, giant squid, magic?

I'm just using them for argument, I'm well aware they are not magic themselves.

Ahh. But I never spoke of a Kraken. For hundreds of years sailors referred to giant squids as a mythical kraken. But they were revealed to be giant squids. Dragons, to this point are the creatures; that I would refer to as magical badasses. Giants are up there too.

Ahh. But I never spoke of a Kraken. For hundreds of years sailors referred to giant squids as a mythical kraken. But they were revealed to be giant squids. Dragons, to this point are the creatures; that I would refer to as magical badasses. Giants are up there too.

and I'm not saying that direwolves ARE magic, I'm just using them for argument because they reappeared at the same time as magic, plus they are used as a catalyst for magic and a tool of magic. It's just for an option of a aSoIaF animal you could chose.

Umm, Humans/Skinchangers/Greenseers there, they can control the Dragons, warg direwolves or maybe Dragons, we'll see I'm sure, and a bunch of other stuff. So, probably the Greenseers because they can do all that and basically see across time and space.

and I'm not saying that direwolves ARE magic, I'm just using them for argument because they reappeared at the same time as magic, plus they are used as a catalyst for magic and a tool of magic. It's just for an option of a aSoIaF animal you could chose.

Then why not include ravens, eagles, bears, shadowcats, and Hodor on the list? They have all been used to implement magic...

Archived