Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morienthar

Any Indians here?

Ain't nobody here but us chickens.

Do you mean living in India or just having a Indian origin.

I mean my family is from the Indian Subcontinent. My grandfather being born before the Partition of India.

My father was born in Bangladesh though, but I was born in New York.

By that if you mean living in India,there are a few.

Yep I meant living in India,I knew there were a few people of Indian origin living in america or Australia,I didn't know if there were any who live in India.

Yep I meant living in India,I knew there were a few people of Indian origin living in america or Australia,I didn't know if there were any who live in India.

Well i am here, in the western part of our country.

I head back almost every year to Pune for a couple of months, but don't live there all year. I'm fairly certain there are a few around, but they might not check BWB that regularly.

Delhi here, but I'm not meeting any of you nutters without a proper background check.

Im in india gor the next 10 days. Should be in Delhi on the 10th to sightsee before flying out on the 11th. If anyone wants to grab a bite or beer, pm me. Doesnt have to be anything special.

FYI, Cuellar and I hung out in Hauz Khas Village for dinner on Sunday. Where were the rest of you punks?

eta: He is officially the third boarder to come and visit me in India. (Well, not for that purpose, of course, but still...)

eta2: I just noticed that most of the posts in this thread are over a year old.

I'm Indian. I live in Bhopal. ASoLaF/Got isn't very popular here. I just joined the forums and was wondering if there are other Indian members too.

Hi. Very few from non-metro locations.... I'm currently in Raipur, so i guess you are my closest neighbour here :)