Jaime's attempted killing of Arya

Nephenee

He is doing because doing it will mean Cersei will continue to have sex with him.

Wow. You guys don't know Jaime at all. He was IN LOVE with Cersei. It wasn't a friends with benefits relationship.

My god. You guys don't even understand Jaime in the slightest.

I don't think even early Jaime would kill Arya for embarrassing Joff. Even if Cersci asked him to.

He says he pushed Bran out the window for love but that was just a smug remark. He pushed Bran because if Robert finds out or even suspects incest, he would kill both Jaime and Cersci.

So Jaime went searching for Arya because...? He was bored and wanted some fresh air?

So Jaime went searching for Arya because...? He was bored and wanted some fresh air?

He may have maimed her or punished her in some way.

When Robert refuses this, she talks her brother Jaime into maiming or killing Arya for her, using sex as bribe

Not as bad as killing her.

Wow. You guys don't know Jaime at all. He was IN LOVE with Cersei. It wasn't a friends with benefits relationship.

My god. You guys don't even understand Jaime in the slightest.

Indeed. I'm also always surprised by how people refuse to acknowledge that Jaime always rode a magical unicorn into battle and wore nothing but a fairy rainbow as armor. I guess they just don't understand him in the slightest *sadsigh* *wisenod*.

Archived