QUAITHE and Shadows

EdDaugstark

Yeah, I'm thinking dragon sex probably won't be involved if dragon shadows can be made (though this might lend credence to the whole 'targs might have copulated with dragons' thing we heard a while back). Quaithe touched Dany's arm and left a peculiar tingle . "Dany’s wrist still tingled where Quaithe had touched her." Maybe one can pull a shadow through touch or something?

Can some draw me a diagram or something of how this would work?

Can some draw me a diagram or something of how this would work?

We asked for something like that when the comment was first made (by a person who has a close relationship with GRRM). We received no clarification. Not even in crayon.

We asked for something like that when the comment was first made (by a person who has a close relationship with GRRM). We received no clarification. Not even in crayon.

http://e621.net/post...4d7b5dda75f0bc9

Disclaimer : It was apparently Ran who brought up the notion of sexing with dragons. Don't shoot the art provider.

For what it is worth, Asshai is "Asshai by the Shadow". The shadow lands are separate from Asshai, as far as I can see. I don't have a copy of the map book yet, however. Note that Quaithe wears a mask, as apparently do others from her lands but those actually from Asshai, such as Melisandre do not. Also Dany's bloodriders comment on the difference between the shadowlanders and others from the same area (that is Asshai).

Archived