How will LF kill Robert (Arryn)

Roar

I think it won't be that easy for him to do that. He is a clever man, yes, but the Lords Declarant won't just be like "Oh now, the poor boy died, how unfortunate." I especially feel that Ser Corbray will not be pleased, seeing as he threatened LF before. Yes, Robert is sick, but Maester Colemon is probably skilled enough to see if he was murdered or not. To me, it smells like civil war once again, this time in the Vale. The only real possibility for LF to let Robert die without scorning the Lords would be through Aegon VI. Griffin's Roost isn't that far away from the Vale. If he decides to march there first and declares war on them, Robert might be killed.

As others said, an OD on sweet sleep is most likely. But also heavy metal poisoning is an option. The seizures he's always had but I believe lead or mercury can give seizures as well, so one of them could be making the seizures happen more often, thus giving him more sweet sleep to off the kid faster.

poor Sweet Robin, I kinda hate him but also greatly pity him. He's the character I'm probably most conflicted over.

A sickly child dies from the maester overtreating his shaking with sweetsleep?...The Lord's Declarent aren't going to have a problem with it. Especially if Harry the Heir is ready to step in.

Corbray is already bought and paid for by Littlefinger... his hatred of LF is just an act.

it seems to me that LF will be better off keeping sweetrobin alive for a year or so...let the other lords think hes doing a good job, marry his bastard daughter off to someone who is less desirable than he would be with a dead sweetrobin, and then kill him in due time (wait until at least sansa/harry are married and a couple more months to hide suspicion among the other lords)...i dont see the point in killing him off so soon

As others said, an OD on sweet sleep is most likely. But also heavy metal poisoning is an option. The seizures he's always had but I believe lead or mercury can give seizures as well, so one of them could be making the seizures happen more often, thus giving him more sweet sleep to off the kid faster.

poor Sweet Robin, I kinda hate him but also greatly pity him. He's the character I'm probably most conflicted over.

I mentioned in a thread yesterday I think that I believe the sweetsleep contains mercury or another heavy metal. It seems the symptoms of overuse sound very similar to heavy metal poisoning. And the way the maester explains how he has had to much and what will happen sound all too similar IMO

it seems to me that LF will be better off keeping sweetrobin alive for a year or so...let the other lords think hes doing a good job, marry his bastard daughter off to someone who is less desirable than he would be with a dead sweetrobin, and then kill him in due time (wait until at least sansa/harry are married and a couple more months to hide suspicion among the other lords)...i dont see the point in killing him off so soon

He doesn't have much time: Arya Stark was married to Bolton's son, so whatever claim he Baelish planned to make is vanishing faster than Sansa's dye job.

He needs to secure the Vale or Tyrion's tribesmen would strike them at their most vulnerable and take control before the autumn is over.

Fake Arya aside, the hill tribes are an armed rabble. They could cause a lot of mischief but they aren't numerous or disciplined to take on Bronze Yohn & Friends in a serious battle.

Question is: Why would they protect Littlefinger once Lord Arryn is dead? The way I see it, Robin is the only shield protecting Baelish from the tribesmen (even if he hasn't figured it out just yet).

I mentioned in a thread yesterday I think that I believe the sweetsleep contains mercury or another heavy metal. It seems the symptoms of overuse sound very similar to heavy metal poisoning. And the way the maester explains how he has had to much and what will happen sound all too similar IMO

I agree. I don't know if they know that it's the heavy metal that causes the issues or not, but the effects are way too close IMO to have it not be linked. I think that an OD is the way he'll go, then the Maester will be put to death because it'll be his fault not LF's. Just a theory, I know I'm not the only one that suspects heavy metal poisoning :)

Just as Littlefinger is about to kill him, Sweetrobin begins to laugh. He stands up and uppercuts Lothor and dropkicks Oswell, knocking them both unconscious. He reveals that his sickness has been a ploy and makes Petyr fly out the Moon Door.

While Sweetrobin is performing a victory jig, he slips and falls out the Moon Door.

Sansa and Mya decide to start going study.

The Lords of the Vale won't let the Mountain Clans near the Moon Gate and it's not like LF is going to go out looking for them.

I don't think LF plans in killing SR soon. When he does, I'm betting he'll implicate whatever enemy he has at the Vale.

How I think it happens:

The maester knows that RA is close to OD levels on sweet sleep, so just asking to give him more is not very subtle. What I think will happen is that LF will send a decent to say that Sansa (and not LF has requested some sweet sleep for herself. The maester will deliver it and something will happen to cause a diversion to where Sansa will be put into bed asleep/passed out/fainted/whatever, and something will then happen simultaneously elsewhere caused by Lothor Brune which takes the maester away from Sansa and the sweet sleep. RA will be concerned about Alayne's sickness and come in the night like he does to sleep in bed with Alayne. He will recognize his "sweet milk" next to her bed which he is rather find of by the sound of it in AFfC and drink it, causing his overdose. The whole thing is a tragic accident caused by the maester's incompetence, and Littlefinger will be not at the castle while it happens to throw suspicion away from him. Now it is more important than ever that the betrothal between Harry the heir and Alayne proceed to the marriage.

Archived