Cool Twists You Hope Happen by the End of the Story

I hope Arthur Dayne had been alive and well in the Neck with Ashara and Howland and he is the one who reveals Jons heritage to everyone

also if someone like Arthur Dayne ,who is easily recognized and is super famous in the 7K, goes around saying Jon is legit, alot more people would believe it

If only Ser Arthur could be alive still :(

As I've said before I wouldn't mind it if Ashara was alive and living with Howland.

Part of the Howland+Ashara= Jojen and Meera theory is that Arthur is alive and living with them. It also points the possibility that he is the hooded man. Though Artgur living isn't a requirement to the theory it is part of it

Well I wouldn't go that far.

But IMO a cool twist would be if there is no AA or PTWP :)

:agree: We spend so much time talking about the prophecy it would be awesome if it was nothing more than a myth. I think I've read somewhere that GRRM is a non-theist so it could happen.

I hope Jon actually finds out who his mother and father really were. (Of course, this means he has to be alive.)

I hope Dany actually finds out (from Barristan or Tyrion or somebody else) that Eddard Stark was always against the murder of Elia and her children, and actually defending her agaimst king Robert's determination to kill her.

I hope Nymeria devours some relatively important foe - such as a lord of house Frey. (Nymeria of Winterfell, not Dorne.)

I hope Cersei's trial is a scandalous public clusterfuck.

Part of the Howland+Ashara= Jojen and Meera theory is that Arthur is alive and living with them. It also points the possibility that he is the hooded man. Though Artgur living isn't a requirement to the theory it is part of it

I think maidenandwarroir, the person who wrote the Howland and Ashara theory, said that they would even think that Ser Arthur being alive is a little too crackpot for the theory.

Darkstar is the hero Westeros deserves, but not the one it needs. so they'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not their hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.

The clue is in the "of the night" part - Darkstar is secretly Batman.

Rickon is crazy, worse than Ramsay.

Dany dies before she reaches Westeros.

The Others are the good guys and they see humans as invaders who occupied Westeros.

Jon leads the Others against the NW.

I like all of these although the Jon one may be a little too far I think that whole I want to fight for the side who are fighting for the living thing was a pretty definitive statement, Bran on the other hand...

Archived