My Brothers (non book readers) predictions.

NPT

A couple of my friend's that I remember:

Dany is ready to go to Westeros now that she has an army and is going to take out the Frey's

Jon Snow becomes King Beyond the Wall

Tyrion kills Littlefinger

Bran finds out how to defeat the White Walkers

Sansa kills Cersei

He had more, but he lives out of town and I haven't talked to him in a while.

The Arya stuff seems pretty obvious (I guessed that after the series too), but how the hell did you get that Ned wasn"t Jon's dad from the show? :shocked:

Is it the one line "You may not have my name, but you have my blood"? I really don't see what else could lead you down that path...

I was thinking the exact same thing. There is nothing in the show but that one line from Ned to Jon that would suggest R+L=J. I can't think of anything on the show that would suggest the Blue Rose in the throne room would have anything to do with Jon or who his mother may be.

I was thinking the exact same thing. There is nothing in the show but that one line from Ned to Jon that would suggest R+L=J. I can't think of anything on the show that would suggest the Blue Rose in the throne room would have anything to do with Jon or who his mother may be.

Me neither. Methinks someone perused the Internet..

The Arya stuff seems pretty obvious (I guessed that after the series too), but how the hell did you get that Ned wasn"t Jon's dad from the show? :shocked:

Is it the one line "You may not have my name, but you have my blood"? I really don't see what else could lead you down that path...

That, Ned's reaction to King Bob asking him about the bastards mother, also the story of Lyanna's kidnapping is suspect. I remember thinking that she probably ran away with Rhaegar. After that suspecting her as the mother seemed logical. Although I did not embrace the theory until reading all five books and coming onto this forum.

Archived