My Brothers (non book readers) predictions.

NPT

My Brothers predictions of what has happened in second half of ASOS to A Dance Of Dragons.

Jaime Lannister

·Gets framed for Cersei's death.

Cersei Lannister

·Gets kills by Joffery.

Joffery Lannister

·Still reigning as King.

Bryden "Blackfish" Tully

·Meets up with Jon Snow to fight in the "great battle in the snow".

Edmure Tully

·Prison.

Brienne of Tarth

·Jaime's protector

Tyrion Lannister

·Tywin sends him to fight in the "great battle in the snow".

Tywin Lannister

·Dies of natural Causes.

Margery Tyrell

· Queen of Westeros aside Joffery.

Loras Tyrell

·Goes to fight in the "great battle in the snow".

Sansa Stark

· Escapes to Bravos with Arya.

Arya Stark

·Gets captured then Escapes from the boltons.

Davos Seaworth

·Kills Melisandre

Walder Frey

·Killed by a direwolf

Asha Greyjoy

·Becomes Queen of Iron Islands.

Daenarys Targaryen

·Failed attempt at becoming Queen of Westeros.

Have your non book reader friend or family member made any predictions?

his predictions are interesting nut it looks like he had some hints, have you cheated :P

my family has either read the books or work too much for such a commitment

I've gave him nothing. My mum gave away Catelyn resurrection and he wants her to meet up with Jon.

He's adamant that Arya will become Queen. LOL.

My mum has made several.

She thinks Sansa will "learn how to play the Game" from Tyrion. Oh mum...sweet summer child.

That Dany will succeed and go to Westeros to bring awesome back. (lol)

Jon will be awesome in general. (shes right with this one)

Marg plots to remove Cersei. (not too far off the mark really...)

Tyrion gets to ice Joffrey. (Nope, but hehehehehehahhaha)

Arya goes to Braavos to be like Jaqen. (hdjfhskdhfdjsfh this one she got with NO HELP FROM ME! But she thinks Arya will find Jaqen again. I dont have the heart to tell her she doesnt.)

Bran does something really cool. (Mum is good, im telling you)

My mum has not read the books. She hasnt the time, sadly. She'd eat them up, so im pondering getting her the audio books in some form.

I've gave him nothing. My mum gave away Catelyn resurrection and he wants her to meet up with Jon.

He's adamant that Arya will become Queen. LOL.

well the man has a gift, here's a hug for your trouble :grouphug:

Sansa Stark

· Escapes to Bravos with Arya.

Arya goes to Braavos to be like Jaqen. (hdjfhskdhfdjsfh this one she got with NO HELP FROM ME! But she thinks Arya will find Jaqen again. I dont have the heart to tell her she doesnt.)

Honestly I wish I wrote down my predictions before reading. I had seen all of season 2 and I remember thinking Arya would eventually make it to Bravos and become an assassin. Also I had a hunch that Ned wasn't Jon's dad and that it could possibly he his sisters child with Rhaegar and they ran off together. The show really does do a good job of laying the story down if you pay attention closely.

>> snip

(Mum is good, im telling you)

My mum has not read the books. She hasnt the time, sadly. She'd eat them up, so im pondering getting her the audio books in some form.

She sure is! Get her the audio books!

Honestly I wish I wrote down my predictions before reading. I had seen all of season 2 and I remember thinking Arya would eventually make it to Bravos and become an assassin. Also I had a hunch that Ned wasn't Jon's dad and that it could possibly he his sisters child with Rhaegar and they ran off together. The show really does do a good job of laying the story down if you pay attention closely.

Yes it does. But some details are lost in transition. My mum did get the R+L=J thing upon rewatching Season 1, and some help from me pointing out some interesting imagery used in Dany's HotU show scene. (snow on the throne. Blue rose on the only unsmashed window in the throne room, her exiting that area and walking out of the Wall.)

She sure is! Get her the audio books!

Those are so expensive though. Ugh. :P

These really aren't that bad. Some of them are only slightly off.

I can't wait to see his face watching Tywins and Jofferys deaths.

I'm actually going to record his reactions throughout season 4.

One of my friends somehow thinks Tywin will end up king by removing Joffrey.

Another one thinks Dany will be in Westeros in Season four because theres nothing left for her to do...

And most of them predict Jon/Dany :bang:

The last line of your post. It's frustrating to talk to people who only watch the series. Most barely pay enough attention to get any of the subtleties.

Tyrion' s line about being the God of Tits and Wine. I've had people ask me if he is going to become a God in the series. I don't have the heart to explain he's just being sarcastic to his father.

Then the scene with Pod after Tyrion rewards him with the whores and a bag of gold. Although I find the looks on Bronn and Tyrion's faces priceless, having to explain it's not in the book gets tiresome.

The Arya stuff seems pretty obvious (I guessed that after the series too), but how the hell did you get that Ned wasn"t Jon's dad from the show? :shocked:

Is it the one line "You may not have my name, but you have my blood"? I really don't see what else could lead you down that path...

Then the scene with Pod after Tyrion rewards him with the whores and a bag of gold. Although I find the looks on Bronn and Tyrion's faces priceless, having to explain it's not in the book gets tiresome.

Why would anyone ask if this scene is in the book? It's not anywhere near surprising or anything.

Other than the very common prediction that Robb and Dany would "get together" in various ways after season 1. My dad has predicted that Tywin will last 'til near the end of the series.

As to your list as mentioned with Edmure and Margery both happen sort of, Brienne, Dany, Asha and Walder MAY happen and technically Arya already happened in ACOK (some prediction if they actually read the book)

A friend of mine that only watches the series,is sure that next season Dany will land in Westeros and reclaim her father's throne after killing all the Lannisters.

His other predictions/expectations include Sansa and Tyrion falling in love and living relatively happy together at Casterly Rock,Loras and Cersei getting married and Loras getting killed by Jaime and Gendry looking for Arya after escaping from Dragonstone.

Archived